cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Oxygenics shower head

path1
Explorer
Explorer
How are those oxygenics shower heads working out for everybody? If you have one are you pleased with it?
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"
50 REPLIES 50

dsomonster
Explorer
Explorer
+1

Just added one before our last trip and water usage was down to one less water fillup for the 4 day weekend. 10 people showering and the normal water usage forces us to refill our 150 gallon fresh tank twice over 4 days. I know, I know, military showers, but try telling that to 2 wives and 2 teenage daughters. Not all mine. My family and my Buddy's family have been camping together, along with 5 other families and 3 other RV's for over 10 years.

With the Oxygenics, I only had to fill up once. Nothing changed, other than adding the Oxygenics shower head.

-Ron in SoCal

RaenMark
Explorer
Explorer
Had ours for about 3 years now and love it. Took it with us from the fiver to the MH when we bought it. Have actually considered one for the S&B, but got a nice massage head there now.
Rae & Mark
Bountiful, UT
2005 Alfa See Ya 40
Finally found a rig I can stand up in!

wny_pat1
Explorer
Explorer
CavemanCharlie wrote:
nohurry wrote:
Ron3rd wrote:
They also have a new model with built in shutoff.

It's not actually a shut-off. The description says it "Allows you to pause the flow to a trickle". I have this on our short list to get, but I'll probably install a shut off from the hardware store.

There is some law, for some reason, that states that the valve on the shower head itself is not allowed to completely shut off.

Oxygenics instructions say it can go on either end of the hose. More specifically - "In the event that a shower arm is not present it is recommended to use a wall mount. In this circumstance it is best to attach the comfort control regulator to the opposite end of the hose. This will provide optimum functionality." So if you have a shower arm above somewhere around your head, you attach the regulator between the Body Spa and the hose. But if you have a wall hanger mount and you have to attach your hose to the water supply down near normal tub height, you attach the regulator between the water supply pipe and the hose.

The instructions also state that the regulator is not a shutoff valve, and when turned to lowest position the water will continue to flow, and that this is a safety feature. They call the lowest position a "gentle stream".
โ€œAll journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.โ€

billkaufmann
Explorer
Explorer
Bears Den wrote:
Love mine, glad I made the change from the standard shower head.

x2

peaches_cream
Explorer
Explorer
Was at the Tampa RV Show today and standing by a rack that had these shower heads for sale. I stated I have had one for 6 yrs. and would not be without it. Two people purchased one each as I was bragging about the preformance of mine. Think i could get a commission? :B

nremtp143
Explorer
Explorer
I've had one for about 2 years and love it! In fact, I even gave my MIL and FIL one for theirs!:B
2016 Montana 3790RD, Legacy Edition, G614s, TST TPMS
2008 Thor Vortex 26FS
2013 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4, Edge CTS, B&W Companion, Viair 10007 Air System, Firestone Air Bags
2001 Excursion Limited 7.3L 4x4, V/B Springs
2001 Silverado 3500 DRW CCLB 8.1L/Allison 4x4

Woodtroll
Explorer
Explorer
Carb Cleaner wrote:

It's towards the bottom.
Take note that there's a GoodSam.com and a GoodSamClub.com. The coupons are in a heading on the left side of GoodSamClub.com home page.

Thanks very much!
2003 F250XL 4WD 7.3L Crewcab LB, 6 speed; Prodigy brake controller; Big Tex grille guard/ deer deflector. Canoe hauler and camping truck extraordinaire!
2003 Layton 242 Scout- Extra batteries, solar panels, LED lighting, and propane for boondocking.

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
nohurry wrote:
Ron3rd wrote:
They also have a new model with built in shutoff.

It's not actually a shut-off. The description says it "Allows you to pause the flow to a trickle". I have this on our short list to get, but I'll probably install a shut off from the hardware store.

You're correct, if I recall, it's some sort of anti-scald feature.

I bought a nice Delta shower head that does the same thing. Wanted the Oxy but needed one in a jam.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

Carb_Cleaner
Explorer
Explorer
Woodtroll wrote:
I have read about these for several years now, and would like to try one. I've looked all over the Good Sam website, and can't find the $5 coupon mentioned even after I logged in with my membership number. Can someone point me to the right place, please? The sale is advertised as an "Internet-Only Special"; wil the store honor the $29.99 price?

Thanks very much!

Clicky: http://www.goodsamclub.com/coupons/
It's towards the bottom.
Take note that there's a GoodSam.com and a GoodSamClub.com. The coupons are in a heading on the left side of GoodSamClub.com home page.
'13 F250XL SC gas 4x4 8', Camper & Plow packages, StableLoads, LT285/65R-18 Goodyear Wrangler A/T Adventure, 18x9 Ultra Motorsports "Phantom" wheels
'12 Wolf Creek 850 TC Coleman Polar Cub 9.2k A/C, 90 watt solar, dual propane & batteries, Maggie Rack

sleepyT
Explorer
Explorer
Woodtroll wrote:
I have read about these for several years now, and would like to try one. I've looked all over the Good Sam website, and can't find the $5 coupon mentioned even after I logged in with my membership number. Can someone point me to the right place, please? The sale is advertised as an "Internet-Only Special"; wil the store honor the $29.99 price?

Thanks very much!

If you don't want to go to the store and don't like useing your credit card on the internet you can call CW and they will give you the internet price. If you go to Oxygenics web site you can see the full line of shower heads.:B
ROSIE&TOMMY
2007 GMC 2500HD DURA MAX/ALLISON
2013 CRUISER PATRIOT 305SK

IN GOD WE TRUST
SEMPER FI

Woodtroll
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks very much!
2003 F250XL 4WD 7.3L Crewcab LB, 6 speed; Prodigy brake controller; Big Tex grille guard/ deer deflector. Canoe hauler and camping truck extraordinaire!
2003 Layton 242 Scout- Extra batteries, solar panels, LED lighting, and propane for boondocking.

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Carb Cleaner wrote:
It appears the coupon is qualified, "Not valid on CampingWorld.com."
Also, "Coupon must be mailed in for final redemption. Discount applies to merchandise only. Good for one time use only. Limit one per customer. Offer Expires Feb 28, 2014."
(from GoodSamClub.com)
Good luck.

Ahhh..used mine in the store.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

Carb_Cleaner
Explorer
Explorer
It appears the coupon is qualified, "Not valid on CampingWorld.com."
Also, "Coupon must be mailed in for final redemption. Discount applies to merchandise only. Good for one time use only. Limit one per customer. Offer Expires Feb 28, 2014."
(from GoodSamClub.com)
Good luck.
'13 F250XL SC gas 4x4 8', Camper & Plow packages, StableLoads, LT285/65R-18 Goodyear Wrangler A/T Adventure, 18x9 Ultra Motorsports "Phantom" wheels
'12 Wolf Creek 850 TC Coleman Polar Cub 9.2k A/C, 90 watt solar, dual propane & batteries, Maggie Rack

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
EPenney wrote:
Awe man...you guys made me go and order one today from CW.:B

CW has a sale going on right now on the Oxygenics Shower Head. $29.99 + S&T brings it to $38.54 delivered.

You should of used the $5 off coupon!
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L