cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Blackcell wrote:
Quit whining. I pay ~3.93 for diesel and for awhile it was 4.20-4.30. My past summer vacation was spent just around Oregon and went through $1K worth of diesel. Now that is just insane. Highest I paid was 5.65! That really hurt. I just hand out Benjamins when I pull into fuel stops.

Now you see why we're told to vote with our feet. They're taking away our ability to drive away! That's more than a joke. Think about it.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Prices for gasoline drifted down a few more pennies. Saw $3.50 a gallon at a few stations. Paid $3.43 at Sam's Club. Diesel is still 40ยข a gallon more expensive.

Blackcell
Explorer
Explorer
Quit whining. I pay ~3.93 for diesel and for awhile it was 4.20-4.30. My past summer vacation was spent just around Oregon and went through $1K worth of diesel. Now that is just insane. Highest I paid was 5.65! That really hurt. I just hand out Benjamins when I pull into fuel stops.
2009 Carriage Cameo 35SB3, 12.4K dry, 36' Fiver
2012 F350 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ultimate FX4, Chrome package, Nav, SRW, CC, LB, 11.5K GVWR, 3.55 ELA, 20" wheels, Toyo AT II, Mor/ryde pin box, Husky 26K hitch
United States Navy Combat Veteran

sc3283
Explorer
Explorer
$3.45 In St Louis
04 D-Max Crew Dually

96 Monaco Dynasty 36'

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
Strange today the same name brand gas was $2.97 in Roswell NM(enjoyed the UFO display to my surprise and the son was super happy but daughter has her doubts ๐Ÿ™‚ ) but $3.42 down the road in Carlsbad.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
$3.17 at exit 104 on I 95 yesterday in VA.
bumpy

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
Shell, others @ $3.12 in NM. Filled with V-Power 91 tonight @ $3.409.

That is 80 cents less than I paid in CA one week ago for the same gas.

The_Weekenders
Explorer
Explorer
We are a major oil producer here in North Dakota and gas is at $3.69 and diesel at $3.88. ๐Ÿ˜ž
Every meal is a feast, everyday is a parade and every paycheck is a fortune!
Spring is coming soon as well Minnesota Twins spring training๐Ÿ˜›
Rick & Sheila's RVing Album
Rick's Facebook
2004 Ford F350 6.0PSD
2008 Keystone Montana 3585SA

Retired_VSP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sam's Club in Roanoke, Virginia now at $2.79 today.
Bobby and Lynda
Retired VSP and High School Counselor, respectively
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value".....Albert Einstein

geejdee
Explorer
Explorer
Here in the New Orleans area, prices are dropping every day...$2.85....
2011 Wolf Pack 19DFWP

2010 Ford F-150 FX2 SuperCab 5.4 3:55
2007 Harley Davidson EGC

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
One thing I ran into when in Southern CA was the posted prices were ten cents a gallon more expensive if pumped using CC. Some did post both prices but some did not that I could see.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
tomman58 wrote:
Bumpyroad wrote:
gene327 wrote:
Here in the Kansas City area, one station in Independance is selling regular for $3.15 a gallon, so if you are in the area drop by and fill up.

prices seem to have gone up there. when I lived in Kansas City Gas was $0.19 a gallon and cigarettes were $0.19 a pack.
bumpy

You got to be older that dirt LOL

yes I am. ๐Ÿ™‚
bumpy

Retired_VSP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Regular is at $2.93 Sam's Club in Roanoke, Virginia.
Bobby and Lynda
Retired VSP and High School Counselor, respectively
"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value".....Albert Einstein

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpyroad wrote:
gene327 wrote:
Here in the Kansas City area, one station in Independance is selling regular for $3.15 a gallon, so if you are in the area drop by and fill up.

prices seem to have gone up there. when I lived in Kansas City Gas was $0.19 a gallon and cigarettes were $0.19 a pack.
bumpy

You got to be older that dirt LOL
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
gene327 wrote:

bumpy