cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
43.53 in Naples Fl

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Saw gas in Jacksonville fl at 3.54. Guess 4.00 soon to follow.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like increased gasoline prices have arrived in my area. A bunch of stations raised their prices 6ยข a gallon to $3.35. Will $4.00 a gallon be upon us by Memorial day?

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Gas went up 12 cents since yesterday. Now running 3.45

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Hey, our price depends partially upon method of delivery of oil. The pipeline from Canada would cost $5/bbl compared to rail at $15/bbl, not sure of tanker delivery. But $5 translates to ten cents at the pump. That's about $8/fill for each of my two trucks and 6 for the Expedition.
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

ronharmless
Explorer
Explorer
Fezziwig wrote:
... We in the USA cannot control our own oil/gas prices, even by drilling more oil ....
Actually we can, cause when the supply is bigger then the demand, price goes down. When supply is less then demand, price goes up. And when it cost more to ship it to China then to ship it to SanFran, we benefit by the cost difference.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, I can't believe it! Gas prices are remaining "stable" at $3.29 at most stations. Diesel prices vary from $3.79 to $3.99. Of course, if the Iranians go nuts, all bets are off.

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
ARGHHHH! Well, in the face of rising prices, diesel here has dropped about 20 centavos lately, now as low as $3.58
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
Again.... Please stay on topic. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B

Fezziwig
Explorer
Explorer
The price of gas is determined by international markets because oil, by contract and treaty, is fungible, i.e., the same everywhere. thus, the biggest consumers set the price by their bidding, and India and China are the biggest, and getting bigger. We in the USA cannot control our own oil/gas prices, even by drilling more oil (it just goes into the international markets, and we only get a 20% ROI).

That's Free Markets in action, the dream of us conservatives.

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Michigans governor has proposed a 9 cent per gallon increase in gas price, wonderful for our state just moving out of the recession. He also is asking for a 60 dollar increase in car registration.

I think with the upward trend of gas we need keep our poltiticos aware of our need for tourism
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
filled up at a Costco in MD today. $3.33. they were lined up about 7 deep at all of the pumps so I would guess that was the best price around there.
bumpy

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Most gas prices remaining at $3.29 with diesel at $3.99. But there is a bio-diesel station at $3.79. This is a pretty long period of time for "stable" prices. They're still "yakking" about $4.00+ prices by Memorial Day.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
I'm just happy to get to the pump and out of there not hitting anything with my new 31ft class C towing a Jeep Liberty dinghy. Once behind the wheel it becomes less of a price issue and more of an availability issue.

We're hoping gas stays below $4/gal. The thought of saying that is nuts in itself.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
Dick A wrote:
This thread is for discussion of conventional fuel issues; not wind power, solar power, hydrogen, or electric cars. Please keep comments on topic or the delete key will again come into play.

AMEN. I would suggest just automatically deleting any such off track posts as they are getting very tiresome at this point.
$3.39 in VA yesterday.
bumpy