cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Fuel Issues & Prices - Post 'Em Here!

Dick_A
Explorer
Explorer
All other fuel threads will be automatically deleted. ๐Ÿ™‚
2009 Tiffin 43QBP Allegro Bus
RoadMaster Sterling Tow Bar
US Gear UTB
Ford Explorer Sport Toad
WA7MXP
"Pisqually" the attack kitty :B
4,897 REPLIES 4,897

cekkk
Explorer
Explorer
Dow up, S&P down a tad. Bounced around. I'm HOLD until the election. My guess is Europe, Middle East, etc., discounted. It's all November. Also, I'm absolutely sure that the next spin of the wheel is coming up Black. ๐Ÿ˜‰
'11 Eagle 320RLDS '02 Ford F350 DRW 7.3 PSD
"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing" - Albert Einstein."

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, oil has dropped to $88 and change. But, of course, gas prices continue rising. All stations except 2 are at $3.69. Those 2 are at $3.68. Supposedly the Dow will drop by 100+ points today due to problems in Europe. They say more problems are coming. :E

down_home
Explorer II
Explorer II
There is a glut of oil. They have stopped small producers and are paying them to keep the jacks idle.
The Global Oil cabal is playing their game. The Oil and gas and diesel produced here is exported and manipulated to keep prices high.
If we still had American Oil Companies extracting and refining and selling here oil and fuel prices would be a lot lower. If Oil wasn't on London's Commodities exchange it would be lower by a buck seventy area around the world in short order as supply and demand would bring it in line and eliminate the huge bite by Traders and Oil Companies masked as Traders. imo

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Those stations that were at $3.59 Thursday are now at $3.69. The rest have also increased their prices. Too bad we are at less than 100% domestic production. We have plenty of oil in the ground, but politics is preventing public land from getting opened up. Oil prices are still at $91.XX a barrel.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Price of oil is $91.XX. The local price of gasoline has most of the local stations at $3.59. Looks like prices have hit the bottom and are on the rise for our locale. We'll see how long this lasts.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
This afternoon the gas stations that were at $3.44 are now at $3.51. Many stations have raised their prices to $3.58. So much for paying less. Crude oil is up to $89.87 per barrel. Looks like consumers are over the barrel again.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
According to Gas Buddy our local gas prices range from $3.44 to one station is at $3.58. That one station is on highway 61/end of I-35 in Duluth. In the local paper we've been seeing some letters to the editor about the local gas prices being higher than the surrounding towns. We do "run" 10-20ยข a gallon more than surrounding towns most of the time. Looked at the nearest (Cloquet,MN) city and their prices that were cheaper are suddenly the same as Duluth. Interesting, Huh..:h

dboliek1112
Explorer
Explorer
LindsayRichards wrote:
They also have a free Smart phone app.

We use Gasbuddy mobile app all the time... RVing or just driving around town. Gas prices can vary 30-cents depending on what part of town you're in.
"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." Benjamin Franklin

Dave and Missy Boliek
Roxeanne, Bell and MaggieMoo
2000 Winnebago Chieftain
2007 Saturn Aura

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
They also have a free Smart phone app.

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
DelCamper wrote:
Anyone know the current prices off of 95 from the NE to Florida?

at VA exit 104 gas is usually reasonable.
bumpy

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Lindsay

Thanks. Handy link.

Looks like $3.07 to $3.39 on my stops.

Often I bypass the cheapest for the easier to get into / out of pumps with a 31 ft class C with a Jeep Liberty being towed behind it.

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Will tell you exactly what it was within the last several hours.

DelCamper
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know the current prices off of 95 from the NE to Florida?

DWCampo
Explorer
Explorer
$2.97 today in Marrero, La. it just went up, was down to $2.89 not long ago
Campo's Camp
Gretna, La.

LindsayRichards
Explorer
Explorer
What is the name of the magazine? I'd like to see if I can find it online.