cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family Camping Groups

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a lot of interest in the forum regarding starting, maintaining or folks looking for a camping group. We're going to experiment with a "sticky" at the top of the forum so that people are more able to communicate about this.

Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

322 REPLIES 322

CorgiCrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Are there any family camping groups out there in SE PA/DE/East MD? We have 2 kids, boy 10, girl 7, and 2 dogs. It's usually just us. Would love to go with a group, that has kids, for mine to play with. Feel free to PM me. We usually camp weekends within 2 hrs drive.
thanks!

texasclarks
Explorer
Explorer
tragusa3 wrote:
Is anyone actually making connections from this thread?

Not yet, but maybe someday.
Posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as endorsement or recommendations. YMMV!

Steven & Stacie, plus 2 ('02 & '07)
'04 Suburban 2500, Quad Seats, 8.1L, 3.73
'09 Rockwood 8313SS

Texas not just a State, but a State of mind!

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
tragusa3 wrote:

I haven't, but I keep looking/following.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

Paw_Paw_John
Explorer
Explorer
Any body in Louisiana would like to maybe get together and meet up some where. I not in any club at this time but would love to try to see what is out there in this area. I'm from south Louisiana around Lafayette.

sdhappycamper
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a RV camping club in the Southern California area?
Our name is Pacific Trailer Club. Our members are mostly from the Orange County and San Diego County areas. We have monthly outings and great people. Check out our web site for more info and how to contact us if interested in visiting or joining us. To go to our web site, either click one of the above underlined links or enter the following URL in your browser: http://pacifictrailerclub.net

maxjon955
Explorer
Explorer

isaacoomber
Explorer
Explorer
Family camping is a good idea.Once in a month camping is a good idea.

thanks,
http://www.waterton.ca/waterton-events.cfm

PCronin68
Explorer
Explorer
mike91911 wrote:
I looked into starting a Good Sam charter in Rhode Island that would be geared toward families with young children. I need at least 3 families (5 would be better) to start it. We've been camping with a group but it seems to be drifting apart as their kids get older, divorces etc. If anyone in the Rhode Island area is interested, let me know.
Mike

I too am looking for fellow Rvers to go camping with. From what I have seen the Good Sam Clubs already established in RI have older members. When I was a kid my parents were members of East Bay Good Sams and it had all kids my age. We have 2 boys ages 7 & 8 and 2 girls ages 13 & 15.
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 34b

mike91911
Explorer
Explorer
I looked into starting a Good Sam charter in Rhode Island that would be geared toward families with young children. I need at least 3 families (5 would be better) to start it. We've been camping with a group but it seems to be drifting apart as their kids get older, divorces etc. If anyone in the Rhode Island area is interested, let me know.
Mike
2006 Chevy Tahoe
2012 Shadow Cruiser 260BHS

texasclarks
Explorer
Explorer
Any groups around the Kansas City area?
Posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as endorsement or recommendations. YMMV!

Steven & Stacie, plus 2 ('02 & '07)
'04 Suburban 2500, Quad Seats, 8.1L, 3.73
'09 Rockwood 8313SS

Texas not just a State, but a State of mind!

tragusa3
Explorer
Explorer
We're in the northwest corner of South Carolina, between Charlotte, Atlanta and Asheville. Brand new to camping and can already tell that keeping our two 7 year old boys interested is going to require friends! Anyone know of a group within weekend trips of me?
New to us 2011 Tiffin Allegro Open Road 34TGA
Join us on the road at Rolling Ragu on YouTube!

jesse_m_jm
Explorer
Explorer
Looking at starting an Oregon group. If you might be interested, PM me.
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD
2009 Keystone Raptor 3712TS
Living full time in it with 4 boys. We might be crazy... :B

Our Blog - Our Family RV Adventure

Bishir
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a Northwest Florida Group..

dahappycamper
Explorer
Explorer
may god bless all the families in these pictures of happy campers ๐Ÿ™‚