cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How do you decorate your campsite?

CorgiCrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I was just wondering and looking for ideas. We usually, have a nice table cloth, put lights around the awning, 2 indoor/outdoor rugs, and chairs. And a dog or 2, lol

21 REPLIES 21

beckid
Explorer
Explorer
I put 4 little solar path lights for safety, and a solar rope light on the awning so I can see where my RV is after walking the dog late at night. I like my little American Flag too...
Me '54
Him '58
Rain the Awesome Aussie
Maggie the wonderdog over the RB 4/16
2008 Fleetwood Fiesta LX 34N

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I "decorate" my site with 2 chairs and firewood.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

korbe
Explorer
Explorer
Once again the different definitions of "Camping" come in to play.

westernrvparkow
Explorer
Explorer
The best decorations are pink flamingos, lawn jockeys and old toilets made into planters. There are bonus points for any inoperable vehicle. I can think of nothing better than traveling to get away from the city and into the outdoors and finding that the neighbors have decided that Flea market chic is the proper decor in the wilderness.

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
What do you think
Like it?
(disclaimer: not ours)

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
I always thought God did a splendid job of that long before I showed up on the scene, but hey, whatever lites your fires. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keep on campin'.

Reader1
Explorer
Explorer
I collected holiday and seasonal vinyl tablecloth's for DD and her family for camping and gave them to her for Christmas. They don't take up a lot of room, and she loves them.