Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Happy Ending

USA_Traveler
Explorer
Explorer
Good Story About Police Officer
Cody Dillon & Chanel Dion (Maltese), Brandi (mix)
2007 40' Monaco Knight, towing a 2009 Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible
Chunky,Cassie,Corky,Cammie-Maltese at Rainbow Bridge
Tinky-Gray Tabbie - Rainbow Bridge
5 REPLIES 5

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
That is the kind of stories that will bring a grown man too tears! That Police officer went above and beyond the call of duty. It would have been much easier for him to call animal control to handle the situation and we probably don't want to know what would have been the outcome of that. Hats off to that officer!!!

PapPappy
Explorer
Explorer
I'm guessing that who ever owned Bo, didn't care enough to look for him at the Shelter. Bo is very lucky to have found a forever home with someone who really cares about him.
I love to read or hear about these stories! Too many of the sad ones most of the time:(
Bill & Claudia / DD Jenn / DS Chris / GS MJ
Dogs: Sophie, Abby, Brandy, Kahlie, Annie, Maggie, Tugger & Beau ๐Ÿ™‚
RIP: Cookie, Foxy & Gidget @ Rainbow Bridge.๐Ÿ˜ž
2000 Winnebago "Minnie" 31C, Ford V-10
Purchased April 2008:B FMCA# F407293
The Pets

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Agree with the others; so happy for Bo, but seems a teaching moment was missed for those kids. Then again, maybe that part of the story was omitted. We can hope...
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Nice story. If I had been the cop once I got the dog settled I'd be back chasing those kids!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
Love this story, now I would like him to go back to this neighborhood and talk to the parents of these kids.
Good dogs get a bad rap because of kids like this and parents that don't teach their kids how to respect and care for animals.
Bo is one very lucky dog!

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Lucy-"Red Fox" Lab...8/7-'07
Bubba,rescue Pom...4/1-2010
Csepki, rescue Poodle...9/15-2001