cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

This is not fair!! LOL!!

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
Every morning, Ben (now 12 weeks) the puppy wakes up at 6 AM - and from that point, he's just a little bundle of activity; running, barking at the other dogs, playing with toys..... meanwhile, I'm wishing I could just get a little more sleep..... sigh....

So this morning I was up at 6 as usual; went to take a shower - and came downstairs to a silent house because of THIS:

My grandson had made it as far as the couch, and laid down to catch a few last ZZZZ's - and Ben wanted to snooze with HIM, too. I woke both of them up to take the picture. I'm just jealous because *I* don't get to sleep in.....LOL!!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!
12 REPLIES 12

emzee
Explorer
Explorer
well he certainly is a cutie pie!!!!

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
emzee wrote:
How cute Deb, what kind of pup is he?? You know you are in training mode now. He'll have you trained in no time!!!

He's a miniature Aussie/miniature poodle cross (some people call them Aussiedoodles or Aussiepoos; I call him a Poosiemutt...LOL!!) - right now, a whopping 5 lbs of "fluff". Should mature around 15-16" and 25-30 lbs?

Yes, he has me VERY well trained. No matter when I am or what I'm doing, if I hear him say "meow" (that's what it sounds like...LOL!) I come barreling towards him and throw open the door to let him out!!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs

emzee
Explorer
Explorer
How cute Deb, what kind of pup is he?? You know you are in training mode now. He'll have you trained in no time!!!

TugCE
Explorer
Explorer
I have a really bad back so I am up and down all night long. Our Little Sandi comes to me when she wants out during the night but she has always went to my DW in the morning. Even if I am up she will wait for Penny to get out of bed (after she wakes her up that is) before coming out of the bedroom. She is up between 6:45 and 7:15 everyday.
I am a Retired U.S. Merchant Marine Chief Engineer
05 Chevy 2500 4x4 D/A with Helper Springs and Air Ride Air Bags
(06 R-Vision RW3360 Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler) - Totaled by Irma 2017
97 FLTCI converted into a Roadsmith Trike by The Trike Shop of Daytona

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
I have to admit that we've been spoiled because JIMMY AND Jack will sleep as long as we do
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs

sher9570
Explorer
Explorer
I will have Bubba two years tomorrow, he likes to get up early, I don't and since being retired I don't have to.
So Bubba will usually come up on the bed and sit by Doug's pillow and just stare at me, I can sense it and if I even flutter an eyelash he will pounce, his tail going a mile a minute...I really love being woke up by him, he's so much fun and truly irresistible.

Sher
Doug & Sher
2006 HR Presidential 34'
2001 Ford Excursion 7.3

Lucy-"Red Fox" Lab...8/7-'07
Bubba,rescue Pom...4/1-2010
Csepki, rescue Poodle...9/15-2001

lasparrot
Explorer
Explorer
Spike started sleeping in our bed early as he'd wake up early. I'd put him between us and pin him under my arm. To this day (he's 5 1/2 now), he loves to come into bed and be squashed between us.

He sure is growing up cute ๐Ÿ™‚
Laura and Carm traveling with 3 dogs & 1 African Grey Congo parrot in a 2010 Titanium 30e35sa 5th wheel - love it!
Blog: pursuitofidlepleasures / A dog's perspective: Spike's Journal

KFS
Explorer
Explorer
Both gorgeous. Let sleeping (in) dogs - and boys - lie ๐Ÿ™‚

juliev
Explorer
Explorer
Wow, 2 adorable "kids". I would have let them both sleep as long as possible!
Julie

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
Out little Daisy is up at 6 every morning but she will usually lay in her bed, which is right next to mine, and not make any noise until I get up. She will only bark if she needs to go out. I'm sure your Ben will learn to do that also, just give him time.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

GizmosMom
Explorer
Explorer
They are both cuties!

And what is "sleeping in?" Nothing I know about as a pet owner!
Marilyn w/ Joe, 2016 Class C Sunseeker 2430 SF, often pulling a Ranger bass boat. Traveling with Trigger
Smudge & Gizmo are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
How cute. Looks like Ben has found a new "litter mate"!
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton