cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HELP ! EU3000 Honda

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
I have a EU3000 Honda and it has always started on the first or second pull. {The battery is dead} I drain all the gas out after running it out of fuel. It sits for 6 or 7 months between uses. Always starts right up. I cannot find the hand book and I need to know if the fuel
knob should be pointing up or down and besides pulling the choke out and the key on what else do I need to do besides pulling the rope to start?? I forgot but hey I am damn near 80 LOL
samsontdog:o:W
5 REPLIES 5

Moved from Forum Technical Support

samsontdog
Explorer
Explorer
THANKS !!! I pulled the choke out and left it out and after about 50 pulls it
finally started !!! Thanks for all your help . I downloaded the manual but my computer froze up, finally back on line
samsontdog:o:W

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
samsontdog wrote:
I cannot find the hand book and .
Manuals are online.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
By the way, the battery is pretty easy to replace. It's just a motorcycle battery that you can get at most any battery store. I just replaced mine. Here's a video link on how to do it:

Replacing a Honda 3000is Battery
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
You need to have the key to the run position, the choke pulled out, the fuel knob should be straight up and down. I'd also turn off the eco throttle until you get it running again. It is the switch that is just to the right of the fuel knob. Push the bottom in to turn it off.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)