cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

LCI 6 point leveling system

CJW8
Explorer
Explorer
One of the selling points of the LCI 6 point leveling system is it will return to the hook up position when the correct buttons are pushed. Great idea for a 5th wheel.

Mine has never done that. It gives a message that this function is disabled.

Anyone know how to enable it?
2003 Forest River Sierra M-37SP Toy Hauler- Traded in
2015 Keystone Raptor 332TS 5th wheel toy Hauler (sold)
2004 Winnebago Vectra. 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee toad
4 REPLIES 4

dbbls
Explorer
Explorer
The feature is disabled if the front has to come down. A safety feature. Also, if any buttons are pushed after leveling, the feature is disabled.
2011 F-350 CC Lariat 4X4 Dually Diesel
2012 Big Country 3450TS 5th Wheel

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II
The return to the "unhook level" function is dependent on that point being *ABOVE* the trailer level line. I.E. the nose has to be higher at unhook than what it is after the RV was auto-leveled. You receive the "feature disabled" message when this rule is not true. I have no idea why this is, but it is documented in the Lippert materials.

The idea to call LCI is a good one particularly if they can explain this behavior.
Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

rcmiller32
Explorer
Explorer
Give them a call. At this years FROG rally several people asked that same question. LCI went over the proper way to do the unhooking and leveling, for this feature to work. I believe it required you to use the auto level mode. If you did a manual level this disabled the auto mode for hook up. But then again I do not have a 5th wheel.
2014 Coachmen Pursuit 31BDP
2016 Ford C-Max Energi
Member FROG, FMCA, Life Member Good Sam Club, Member Coachmen Owners Association

TucsonJim
Explorer
Explorer
If I were you, I'd call their customer support resource center at 574-537-8900. That's what they are there for.
2016 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4
2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
2013 Ford F350 Turbo Diesel SRW 4x4 (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)
2014 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS (Destroyed by fire - 8/29/16)