cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

propane extension to grill..

T_bone1
Explorer
Explorer
I have the propane extension set up on my motorhome...I was in Camping World and spotted the 12' hose extender to my WEBER GRILL 2 GO. Well everything connected up nicely..but..the flame is very low on the grill..Is the problem that I have two regulators in the line..What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks.
2017 Georgetown 329S
2015 Toyota Tacoma toad
4 REPLIES 4

Tom_N
Explorer
Explorer
Tap into the high pressure side. Your Weber grill has it's own regulator.

Sarver, PA/Crystal River, FL/Shelocta, PA ยท W3TLN ยท FMCA 335149 ยท Mystic Knights of the Sea
2005 Suncruiser 38R ยท W24 chassis, no chassis mods needed ยท 2013 Honda Accord EX-L ยท 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hook it up without the regulator on your grill.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I just take along a spare bbq propane cylinder and use it for my camp stove and grill.. Much easier and no long hose to deal wtih.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

quadfifty
Explorer
Explorer
It is my understanding you only need one regulator to run your grille. Hopes this helps.

padre1944
Explorer
Explorer
You will need a grill that does not have the gas regulator built in because the gas running through your rv comes through a regulator already so that when you add another regulator the pressure is too low. I found one on Amazon. Some people say they adapt their current grill by removing the regulator and adding a nipple for the quick connect hose. I didn't want to mess with that so bought a new grill which works great.