cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2005 F350 6.0 Headlight Bulb Replacement

Anson
Explorer
Explorer
ok, the book that I have does not show anything good about replacing the bulbs. Has anyone done this before and have a good idea on how to do it, Thanks in advance.
7 REPLIES 7

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'll rarely compliment Chrysler products other than Cummins boxes, but some of their passenger vehicles have access holes in the fender shirts. They twist out, and are big enough for even my hand to reach the bulbs.
Puma 30RKSS

It_s_Me
Explorer
Explorer
I had an Infiniti G35 where the wheels and fender well had to be removed to get to the headlight. What a pain that was.

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try a newer Cadillac. The front fascia has to come off, ridic!
Puma 30RKSS

Anson
Explorer
Explorer
well that is def a first for me having to remove the grill to replace the bulbs, who would of thought that. but thanks for the video, it made it a whole lot easier then what I would have thought to of been a normal change of the bulb.

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
Please tell me you can reach in behind the headlight assembly and replace the bulb without having to remove the entire assembly.
Reminds me of replacing the bulb on our 88 Bronco II, required removal of the grill, about 10 screws.
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

Turtle_n_Peeps
Explorer
Explorer
Click me, click me.
~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
Search '2005 f350 headlight removal'on Youtube. Looks like several posts. (sorry, not able to post a link)
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

“Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard