cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 MID-ATLANTIC TRUCK CAMPER RALLY

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer

Just a reminder that we are only a month away form the Largest Truck Camper Rally in the Country.

Don't Miss OUT!!!!

Great spots still open make your reservations today..

Tall Pines Harbor Campground in Sanford Virginia.

This is our 9th year and we look forward to seeing everyone again.

Join us for great food, beach side party with DJ, games, and FIREWORKS.
Tailgate Party is this years theme.

MAY 1-4 2014

Visit
Rally WEBSITE!

SEE YOU THERE!!
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

Arctic Fox 990 2021 TORK-LIFT FAST GUNS AND SUPER HITCH
COOLER RACK OFF THE FRONT ALWAYS FULL OF FISHING RODS TICA TO BE EXACT

17 REPLIES 17

skipbee
Explorer
Explorer
Ron is a great fishing instructor. He even teaches the "Art" of the tall tale. Most needed by all fisherpersons. As in, "You shoulda seen the one", etc.

We'll be in WF-1 with our 14yo Granddaughter who has attended since the beginning there are many kids that all get together year after year, from all over. It's a "Red Letter Day" For Cassie Anna she has friends that come from as far as Upper Michigan.

Love to all,

Linda & skip
skipbee
2004 F350 Diesel CC SRW 19.5" Rickson W/T 4WD
2005 Lance 1121 well found.
See us on YouTube" Living the Lance Life" 3 of 4. Google skip bosley for TR's: Alaska, Assateague Island, Disney World & Fla Keys and a California Coastal jaunt.

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer
No.
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

Hodag1
Explorer
Explorer
Does tall pines sell licenses?

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer
Via fishing license.. blood worms or peeler crabs for bait..
Trout rock spot hardhead can all be caught
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

Hodag1
Explorer
Explorer
Ron,
What are the rules for fishing from the dock? State license? What can be caught with what rig/bait?

usmcshepherd
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reply all...the kids are 4, 7, & 14 and love to fish, although they've never done surf fishing. I checked into the BF sites and those are all taken as of right now...those that have been here before with kids are there other sites anyone can recommend (we'd prefer full hookups but certainly don't have to have them). This will be our first rally if we can pull it off so recommendations overall are helpful. I'm currently busy trying to arrange for my retirement from 24years in the Marine Corps while planning our move to Colorado later in May, but I really wanted to do this rally too.
2011 Ram 3500 / 2013 Lance 1172
Semper Fi
MGySgt/USMC

Gman240
Explorer
Explorer
we will be there with our 4 kids ages 16, 14, 13 and 9 we are on site BF1. I can testify what Ron is saying he showed my kids surf fishing and they haven’t stopped fishing or asking to go since. we will be bring our rods and infatable kayak if i can fit all of it along with the goal posts.
Dean, Kim and the Kids
2005 Chevy Duramax 3500 dually. Air lift, Tork lift overloads
2008 Lance 1131 nicely loaded
Potterville, MI

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer
As usual I will make sure I have 3-4 fshing rods ready for use. I encourage the kids to ask me to show them how to fish.. I love helping the kids get a fish. They will be hooked for life.
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer
YES BRING THE KIDS....
we will have a micro football feild set up and some other fun stuff for kids to do. Michelle and I have a 10 yo and a 5 yo. and there will be other kids as well and plenty 4 them to do. Kayaking, walking the river front at low tide is fun may get to see some eagles. Looking forward to meeting you guys. bRING A FISHING ROD!!! blood worms work great just a regular top and bottom rig with a few ounces of weight.
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

usmcshepherd
Explorer
Explorer
Are there many children that accompany parents along on these? We have a couple children, but don't want to bring them if there won't be other children in attendance.
2011 Ram 3500 / 2013 Lance 1172
Semper Fi
MGySgt/USMC

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer
We are in wf2-5 this yrar
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

67avion
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looking forward to meeting folks at the Rally. We have a space near Skipbee. We plan on camping the night before at Assateague State Park and then coming over to the rally on Thursday.

AISURFFISH
Explorer
Explorer
Dave&Skip
We appreciate the kind words..
See ya'll soon!!!
2017 F350 6.2L Crew Cab

76AMERIGO
Explorer
Explorer
I agree Skip.....can't wait to get out! We'll be getting down late Friday afternoon. Lets hope the weather cooperates so we can enjoy all the hard work Ron & Michelle scheduled and put together. If I don't get to tell you, Thanks Ron & Michelle!
Dave
Dave
2001 F-350 PSD C/C LB 4X4
1976 Amerigo w/ Snap N Nap *SOLD*
1979 CJ-7 304ci/Turbo 400
2014 Cougar Lite 28RDB