cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2019 Chevy Silverado Trailboss

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Every time I look at this front end I just shake my head (Same goes for the 2019 Camaro SS) in disgust.

Chevy... Silverado front end, Camaro front end, Blazer... Really!

Anyways enjoy...

Link

BTW... I love the Ford Raptor setting in the background waiting to suck up a Chevy that leaves the course. :B
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
41 REPLIES 41

Charlie_D_
Explorer
Explorer
WTP-GC wrote:
I've had 2 fords, 2 dodges/rams and 3 chevy's. I liked all of them and with the exception of a '96 dodge ram just having lousy mechanical properties, they each served me well. All 3 of these brands have different body styles that were/are more or less attractive than their competitors at one time or another. But since beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder, I'm not sure what this thread is even about. There are people on here that might be more offended if you told them they had an ugly truck than they would be if you told them they had an ugly wife.

Finally, a voice of reason.
Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

WTP-GC
Explorer
Explorer
I've had 2 fords, 2 dodges/rams and 3 chevy's. I liked all of them and with the exception of a '96 dodge ram just having lousy mechanical properties, they each served me well. All 3 of these brands have different body styles that were/are more or less attractive than their competitors at one time or another. But since beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder, I'm not sure what this thread is even about. There are people on here that might be more offended if you told them they had an ugly truck than they would be if you told them they had an ugly wife.
Duramax + Grand Design 5er + B & W Companion
SBGTF

ksss
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing wrong with the front end on that pickup. I will agree the 2019 Camaro is a bit of mess.
2020 Chevy 3500 CC 4X4 DRW D/A
2013 Fuzion 342
2011 RZR Desert Tan
2012 Sea Doo GTX 155
2018 Chevy 3500HD CC LB SRW 4X4 D/A
2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1

FishOnOne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Perrysburg Dodgeboy wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:
Every time I look at this front end I just shake my head (Same goes for the 2019 Camaro SS) in disgust.

Anyways enjoy...

Link

BTW... I love the Ford Raptor setting in the background waiting to suck up a Chevy that leaves the course. :B

That's funny because I say that everytime I see a Ferd on the road. Most but ugly trucks to date!

LOL.... with all the ferds on the roads these days you must be talking to yourself on a constant basis. :B
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
FishOnOne wrote:

Anyways enjoy...

Link

LOL, I would of expected nothing different as far as this post goes.

Looks **** good to me, still retains the Chevy look.

Beats the others by a mile as far as front end looks go IMO.

At least its not a rolling billboard for the manufacturer although I can appreciate the draw for Fanboys.

Although I see Chevy will be pulling a page from the Super Duty / Ford playbook for the 2019 HD.

Or a Catfish

Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
Perrysburg Dodgeboy wrote:
FishOnOne wrote:

Anyways enjoy...

Link

That's funny because I say that everytime I see a Ferd on the road. Most but ugly trucks to date!

Maybe the Ranger Raptor has started a trend here. It is not released as yet, but you have previous suppliers to Holden here, dropping in 600hp V8's into the Colorado. No silly 2 litre diesel

Perrysburg_Dodg
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:

Anyways enjoy...

Link

2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB 4X4 Ecodiesel GDE Tune.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
And kind of embarrassing to have that raptor waiting to run that course 3xasfast.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Idk, I think it looks good. Plus finally a 1/2 ton Chebby that isnโ€™t a total low rider.
But I think most trucks look cool. New Rams are my llast pick of th new body style trucks.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
So annoying that the number increments on the speedo are 20 mph intervals instead of 10.
Bob

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
Sheesh.... I can't believe he doesn't know what "hill start assist" is.
Bob

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
FishOnOne wrote:
Chevy... Silverado front end,

BUT IT HAS AIR CURTAINS!!!!!!!!!!!
Bob