cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Any experience with RAM brand electric jack?

Alaskan_Fly_Guy
Explorer
Explorer
Has Anyone had experience with RAM brand electric jack? I'm in the market for an electric one as my back and shoulder are totally shot.
Thank You,
Ron
8 REPLIES 8

RVJimofOregon
Explorer
Explorer
TxTwoSome wrote:
I bought a 4500 Pound jack from Husky. Got it from Amazon and it lifts my trailer tongue and back of truck easily.

I am now able to snap up the brackets on my Blue Ox Sway Pro by hand.

I highly reccomend this jack.

After going thru 2 jacks in 4 years I just installed a 4,500 lb made by Husky. Got mine from PPL for just a few dollars over $200. Good reviews and sure looks good. Time will tell as just installed a couple of weeks ago.
Flaguy
Jim & Joyce
Central Oregon Coast

26 foot 2004 Komfort travel trailer
2014 Platinum Tundra pickup

Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents,โ€œIt was loaned to you by your childrenโ€
Indian proverb

coolbreeze01
Explorer
Explorer
campinia wrote:
I have had a RAM 3500 electric jack for 3 years now and it works great. I cover it and lube once per year and it still runs as good as new. It has plenty of power to lift truck and trailer when putting on my Blue Ox Sway Pro WDH.

Same as mine. Good jack for the money.
2008 Ram 3500 With a Really Strong Tractor Motor...........
LB, SRW, 4X4, 6-Speed Auto, 3.73, Prodigy P3, Blue Ox Sway Pro........
2014 Sandsport 26FBSL

campinia
Explorer
Explorer
I have had a RAM 3500 electric jack for 3 years now and it works great. I cover it and lube once per year and it still runs as good as new. It has plenty of power to lift truck and trailer when putting on my Blue Ox Sway Pro WDH.
2017 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab LT 2500HD Z71 4X4 6.0 Gasser
2018 Keystone Passport Ultra Light 175BH
Champion 3100W Inverter Generator
2018 Pescador Pro 10 Fishing Kayak
2018 Old Town Topwater 106 Fishing Kayak

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Amazon has 204 reviews with an avg of 4.5 stars. Linky
But I've had such good service for 12 years from my Barker that I would buy one again no matter the cost.

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
double

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Had my TT a complete week before I added an electric jack.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

TxTwoSome
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a 4500 Pound jack from Husky. Got it from Amazon and it lifts my trailer tongue and back of truck easily.

I am now able to snap up the brackets on my Blue Ox Sway Pro by hand.

I highly reccomend this jack.
Bruce & Cindy (Chihuahua's Rambo & Chuy)
2016 Jayco 23RLSW
2014 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Blue Ox SwayPro

Passin_Thru
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Stromberg Carlson Jet 3555 I bought from Etrailer and it works perfect. Has a hand crank and you can wire direct to battery as it has a inline fuse. Cheaper than CW too.