cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone heard of LIV trailers?

mavapa
Explorer III
Explorer III
I first thought it must be a Chinese trailer, but apparently itโ€™s made in the US. It sounds interesting but I canโ€™t really find out much about them. Has anyone heard of or seen one?
24 REPLIES 24

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Chinese because their name is โ€œLIVโ€?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Samsonsworld
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing says class like a window a/c or fireplace in the hallway....under your kitchen sink. Not sold on this one.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Wow. A lot of naysayers here.

Trailer looks interesting. They are located back east. Might be worth a drive to check them out since you're in Georgia.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

MSchu
Explorer
Explorer
It sort of reminds me of the Camplite trailers. So if they do start selling a good trailer, Thor will buy them up and shut them down also.

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
"The trailer itself won't burn."

It doesn't say that -- it says "Fire Proof."

If my family and I are inside and a fire erupts, the fact that the shell itself may not burn is of little consequence.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
The trailer itself won't burn.

I figure this company is going to end up like most all of the little startups with "big ideas of turning the RV industry on its ear."

Customers by and large do not like paying more to get less, even if the less is of much better quality. I mean woo-hoo $17,990? I can get a LOADED similar sized travel trailer from an established company for around $10,000. So what if the water runs out on the floor when you turn on the pump for the first time? So what if it leaks like a sieve in the first hard rain? So what if it's junk in 3 years?

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Interesting, but "fire proof" as their website claims? I see plenty of stuff in there that could rapidly combust. I predict a change in their claim in the very near future.
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress

Tvov
Explorer
Explorer
Looks interesting.

mavapa
Explorer III
Explorer III
I found their Web site. I was hoping for someoneโ€™s personal knowledge.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Liv Trailers

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker