cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Are all Sailin tires great?

Hardline
Explorer
Explorer
I see all the rage about the Sailun tires in the 5th wheel forum. I have a F350 4x4 diesel that I use to tow my 39.5 ft Jayco. On my last trip I got going a little fast here In N Texas on a hot summer day and ended up having a rear tire separate. I am looking to upgrade the load range E tires to the 19.5 truck tires. I Researched Sailun since I have read all the praise. Found them very reasonable on price for the S737 that I am interested in. Has anyone had any luck with them?
4 REPLIES 4

phillyg
Explorer II
Explorer II
I don't know. All I can say is I've never heard, anyplace or anytime, a single complaint about Sailun tires. Of course, it could well be possible that's because there are fewer of them on the road to complain about. Who knows?
--2005 Ford F350 Lariat Crewcab 6.0, 4x4, 3.73 rear
--2016 Montana 3711FL, 40'
--2014 Wildcat 327CK, 38' SOLD

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
My neighbors operate their own trucking service. He runs a class 8 tractor flatbed and she runs both 4500 Dodge/Rams with 19.5" tires. They use Sailun tires on all their trucks.
I notice her newer Ram 4500 has Sailuns with a tread pattern that looks like the S740 tire.

Horse show folks with those very hitch heavy LEQ trailers use 4500/5500 tow vehicles with 19.5" tires. I see the Sailuns are popular with those folks. Check out some of those forums.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
We - like most - run the load range G Sailun STs on our fifth wheel and have had good service. I've only met one person who ran Sailun truck tires on a truck. He said they were stiff but they held up well and he got almost 90K miles out of them.
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

Dannyabear1
Explorer
Explorer
The G rated 16" is really what has great reviews