cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there 21' - 22' travel trailers with a walk around bed?

MJB049
Explorer
Explorer
I am wondering whether there are 21 or so foot TT's which have a walk around bed. We had a Mallard 24' which did and loved it! Currently I have a 2012 Holiday Rambler Aluma Lite 21' which weighs 3450 lb and has a slide-out. The tow vehicle is a 2010 Chevy Traverse LT with tow pkg and so is capable of pulling up to 5200 lbs.

Can I stay under 24' and still have the walk around bed feature?

Thanks for any assistance!

Marv
31 REPLIES 31

wowaminnie
Explorer
Explorer
The 2101FBS Winnebago Minnie is 21'11" long with a walk a round queen bed and also a couch in a slideout. dry weight is 3840 lbs and a hitch weight on 460 lbs.. We have one on order and should have it sometime in late August. The bed area has a sliding curtain from one side to the other.

ADK_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
The Fun Finder 210WBS has a walk around bed and a slide. Nice trailer; we have one and really like it. Be aware though that this type of floorplan probably has a "Camper Queen" bed that is actually shorter than a standard queen. At least it's a standard width.

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
Bumpy can you post or PM me a link to the floor plan ?
Thanks,Mike
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin

renopker
Explorer
Explorer
That floor plan would get old real fast
98 12v,cummins Homemade Camper trailerclick to see camper build

snowshoe
Explorer
Explorer
Our Rockwood 2104 does.
Tom & Nancy
2001 Rockwood Lite 2104
2011 GMC Sierra LSE

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
LeBout wrote:
As you can see there ARE options for a walk-around bed in a smaller size TT but be prepared for your bed to look as if it's kind of in the kitchen. Long as you're okay with that.

that appears to be an Ascend A191RB that has a large rear bath. a better version IMHO is an Ascend A191RD where you can swing open the bath room door and close off the sleeping area from the dinette area.
bumpy

MJB049
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks very much for these suggestions! I appreciate your assistance! My wife and I will need to locate a supplier in our region and see what we can do.

Happy camping!
Marv

crcr
Explorer
Explorer
Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S, 21.5', walk around queen bed, slide. Own one, like it.

LeBout
Explorer
Explorer
As you can see there ARE options for a walk-around bed in a smaller size TT but be prepared for your bed to look as if it's kind of in the kitchen. Long as you're okay with that.
2020 Heartland Wilderness 2500RL
2013 Ford F-150 3.5L Eccoboost Supercrew 4x4, Max tow package
2 Honda 2000 watt Generators
Eastern Oregon, USA

Our Trailer
Our Floorplan
Days camped so far in 2020: 0

boscowtx
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Coachman Apex 22qbs, with a walk around bed, slide out couch, and rear bath! Just another option for ya!
2009 Chevy D max, 4x2, extended cab, SB

mcmanawayp
Explorer
Explorer
My wife and I have a KZ Sportsmen Classic 200 which has one. Very happy with it. It's about 21 feet long.

Michael_in_MN
Explorer
Explorer
Livin'Lite makes a 21' Camplite with a walk-around queen bed.
-----------------------------
LivinLite Camplite 16BHB
2015 Silverado 1500

Chuck_thehammer
Explorer
Explorer
A Gulfstream Ameri-lite 21MB. 21 feet, has a walk around queen bed. no slide.
3200 lbs. I just bought a used one.

dahkota
Explorer
Explorer
Jayco makes the Jayflight 22FB and the Jayfeather 221.
2015 Jeep Willys Wrangler
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 33C
States camped: all but Hawaii
more than 1700 days on the road

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
the Ascend A191RB has one as do the A231RBK and BH
bumpy