cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Artic Fox New 2020 Legacy Package

JAbawaki
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone seen this in person and what do you think of the new look?

https://www.trailerlife.com/rv-gear/new-rvs/new-rvs-for-2020-truck-campers/
8 REPLIES 8

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
av8rds wrote:
Also I dont like AF switching from full frame windows to the cheaper frame-less.

The Frameless windows are only being used on this special edition model.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
JAbawaki wrote:
Has anyone seen this in person and what do you think of the new look?

Very unlikely that more than a few people have seen it in person because the only one that has left the factory is an 865 prototype that was built a month or more ago. The 990s are still rolling off the line and are in final stages of being finished.

The 865 is in Boise, ID
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

jaycocreek
Explorer
Explorer
I am also not a fan of the grey look or the new white look there starting to do kitchens and bathrooms..Call me old fashioned but I like the wood look..
Lance 9.6
400 watts solar mounted/200 watts portable
500ah Lifep04

av8rds
Explorer
Explorer
Grit dog wrote:
^ Are you referring to โ€œnewโ€ color scheme being new in the last 20 years? Lol
My 03 has gray stickers.
I was actually a bit put off that they still used white gel.

Call it what you want. The 'new' color of the "Legacy" specifically as noted in the subject of the thread is the same **** EC and some other vendors are switching to. Its absolutely not what the normal non-Legacy AF is.
'06 X-cab Powerstroke Dually 4x4
'75 Ford Bronco Rockcrawler
'08 Land Cruiser Buggy

Reality_Check
Nomad II
Nomad II
I thinks it's ok...

Seriously, grateful it's not Avocado, Harvest Gold or Burnt Orange. Talk about ugly comebacks...
'16 F550 CC, 4x4 with Link Ultraride air suspension, '18 AF 1150. Just so we can play with our snowmobiles, dirt bikes and fishing boat. And new 20' tag along...kayaks, bikes, mc's and extra water and food!!

work2much
Explorer
Explorer
โ€œThe Legacy 2020 ups the ante by offering a thoughtful array of upgrades and feature content that really makes it special.โ€

The article would have been more interesting if they detailed what was "upping the ante". Aside from shinier appliances this looks just like our old 2006 AF.
2022 Ram 3500 Laramie CTD DRW Crew 4x4 Aisin 4:10 Air ride.

2020 Grand Design Solitude 2930RL 2520 watts solar. 600ah lithium. Magnum 4000 watt inverter.

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
^ Are you referring to โ€œnewโ€ color scheme being new in the last 20 years? Lol
My 03 has gray stickers.
I was actually a bit put off that they still used white gel.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

av8rds
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not a fan of this new greyish color scheme more and more manufacturers seem think is the new 'best' thing. Its bland and off-putting to me.

Also I dont like AF switching from full frame windows to the cheaper frame-less.
'06 X-cab Powerstroke Dually 4x4
'75 Ford Bronco Rockcrawler
'08 Land Cruiser Buggy