Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a place to purchase new decals/graphics for our
Trail Lite Cruiser by r-vision. Could anyone help? thanks
13 REPLIES 13

sweetnoni
Explorer
Explorer
Found two decals on ebay, but no graphics. Tried Fathead, contacted the manufacurer although believe they are out of business. Think i will have to have them made up for us by a graphics business. Google did not turn anything up i can use either. Thanks.

Andym133
Explorer
Explorer
Been thru this without any success. What I did was to tape around the decal and remove then paint the decal on. I went to lowe's and got some paint cards in the shade and matched the color. Or you can take the decal and they will match color.

Lowsuv
Explorer
Explorer
there are plenty of online graphics sellers .
in our town a couple of the detailers do graphics installs .
there are catalogues of designs .
you will not have to have a sign shop make you custom graphics unless you want to be unique .

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
You know what I like best about

FatHead

Is that you can have them custom make you a graphic. I'm currently taking an old family camping photo and having them make a removable large size graphic for about $65.00. It's going to be so much prettier than those cookie cutter swirls. I can also alternate between favorite teams (NFL, College Football, etc)

Check them out!

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

dadmomh
Explorer
Explorer
We replaced the rear bunkend graphic on our ROO just before we decided to sell and move to a TT. It was an '07 and seems like with shipping, it was just about $50. I'd start with the manufacturer and then move on if they can't help you. Are you replacing just a small area or a lot?? Graphics that are custom can be pretty pricey. Good luck.
Trailerless but still have the spirit

2013 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 - new family
2007 Rockwood ROO HTT - new family
2003 Ford F-150
4 doggies - We support Adopt/Rescue.
Sam, you were the best!
Cubbie, Foxy, Biscuit and Lily - all rescues!

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
You could always go nekkid:

WoodGlue

abc40kids
Explorer
Explorer
My brother has a 2009 Keystone tt, he contacted them and just yesterday a canister arrived with every decal inside at NO CHARGE. On the other hand I have a Cardinal by Forest River 2006, my decals are discontinued, just my luck.
Jeff,Julie,Amber,Brandon,and Casey and Winston ( our 5 year old Golden ) and Bruno the Pug. We now have an English Cream, white Golden Retriever as well.
2015 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 356TBF
2005 Chevy duramax dually

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer
We are in the process of having ours all replaced under warranty. Our trailer 2011, was made by monaco and they have sent new ones to the dealer.

Call the factory directly they should be able to send some if your unit is not too old. 1-877-466-6226 or 574-862-7263. 7Have the serial number of your trailer ready.

Good luck!

PartyMarty
Explorer
Explorer
do a google search
rv graphics and similar .
my aftermarket graphics have been on for 8 ? years .
they still look good .
no peeling or fading .
but my rig and trailer are stored in a garage / three sided shed .

ddadda
Explorer
Explorer
Contact Christa @ DramDesigns.com . I just had some made and shipped. Much nicer then any factory decals I have seen. I'm about to order some from her for our pop up.

SWD
Explorer
Explorer
A graphic shop should be able to help you. I had some made up recently.

TubaPete
Explorer
Explorer
Have you tried your RV supply store? Mine was able to get me what I needed. They did not carry the brand or model of RV that I had. They are just good at finding parts.
Tuba Pete

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe check with the dealership?

Or how about a FatHead?

FatHead

WoodGlue