2014 Jayco 331RETS
Thermal Pane, Auto Level, Fireplace
2011 Silverado 2500HD EC Regular Box D'Max / Allison
Great wife and a good dog
10 REPLIES 10

RobertRyan
Explorer
Explorer
The retreads produced by Bandag in Australia, came from Australians finding this German technology in the Western Desert in WW2. A Cold application of a retread,. The truck set World speed records and drag racing records in Australia.

BenK wrote:
I've always liked this one: 2010's worlds fastest truck...and note it but retreads.

The world's fastest truck - clocked at 305.5kph

Bandag Bullet Guinness Record Run

fireman41
Explorer
Explorer
I wish those pos Cascadia I drove at work ran that good.

wirenutz
Explorer
Explorer
SooperDaddy wrote:
Note to Aftershave manufacturers all over the globe...if you can bottle the essence of burning rubber, diesel exhaust, leather seating, a hint of testosterone and the scent of the harbor...put it in a bottle in the mail and send it to me!

send a bottle to me too
2007 All American Sport Toy Hauler 38 foot, 14,400 LBS dry weight
1999 Four Door Freightliner,new 6 Speed Auto, new Cat Motor, 12,600 LBS, rear air dump, lowers rear by 3", air activated rear locker, air ride seats, air ride cab, air ride suspension

BenK
Explorer
Explorer
I've always liked this one: 2010's worlds fastest truck...and note it
does NOT have 'P' class tires...but retreads !

The world's fastest truck - clocked at 305.5kph

Bandag Bullet Guinness Record Run
-Ben Picture of my rig
1996 GMC SLT Suburban 3/4 ton K3500/7.4L/4:1/+150Kmiles orig owner...
1980 Chevy Silverado C10/long bed/"BUILT" 5.7L/3:73/1 ton helper springs/+329Kmiles, bought it from dad...
1998 Mazda B2500 (1/2 ton) pickup, 2nd owner...
Praise Dyno Brake equiped and all have "nose bleed" braking!
Previous trucks/offroaders: 40's Jeep restored in mid 60's / 69 DuneBuggy (approx +1K lb: VW pan/200hpCorvair: eng, cam, dual carb'w velocity stacks'n 18" runners, 4spd transaxle) made myself from ground up / 1970 Toyota FJ40 / 1973 K5 Blazer (2dr Tahoe, 1 ton axles front/rear, +255K miles when sold it)...
Sold the boat (looking for another): Trophy with twin 150's...
51 cylinders in household, what's yours?...

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Note to Aftershave manufacturers all over the globe...if you can bottle the essence of burning rubber, diesel exhaust, leather seating, a hint of testosterone and the scent of the harbor...put it in a bottle in the mail and send it to me!
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W

Hannibal
Explorer
Explorer
Too much fun!!! Thanks for posting!
2020 F250 STX CC SB 7.3L 10spd 3.55 4x4
2010 F250 XLT CC SB 5.4L 5spdTS 3.73
ex '95 Cummins,'98 12v Cummins,'01.5 Cummins,'03 Cummins; '05 Hemi
2017 Jayco 28RLS TT 32.5'

Led_67
Explorer
Explorer
Now that was a serious Shaker... I want one now

wirenutz
Explorer
Explorer
go freightliner, that was awesome
2007 All American Sport Toy Hauler 38 foot, 14,400 LBS dry weight
1999 Four Door Freightliner,new 6 Speed Auto, new Cat Motor, 12,600 LBS, rear air dump, lowers rear by 3", air activated rear locker, air ride seats, air ride cab, air ride suspension

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
I want one!!

Jack_Diane_Free
Explorer
Explorer
Love it. Now that looks like fun.