Explorer
Ford To Go All-Electric By 2030

Et tu Ford...In Europe.
48 REPLIES 48

Grit_dog
Navigator
Navigator
pitch wrote:
I love the mere mention of EV's on here.
Certain posters go into mental breakdown and start drooling and soiling their drawers.
Thanks for making my day a bit brighter.

Haha! So true!

But hey, the last EV thread was getting a little old in the tooth.....lol.

This forum is literally like the movies Groundhog Day or 50 First Dates. Same people, same threads, same posts, over and over and over and over and over again....yet they act like it's something new!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
pitch wrote:
Certain posters go into mental breakdown and start drooling and soiling their drawers.

And I wonder the violent and cold sweat reaction of the humongous diesel and 12-cyl truck owners.

Is it triggering their nightmares that the government is out to yank out their trucks from their cold greasy hands?

Or, go on manic panic of asking themselves what to do as a substitute to compensate for their mommy issues and small manhood psychological hang ups?:o:E:M:B:@
What is your problem? Why do you think that everyone would react as you would?
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
goducks10 wrote:
ferndaleflyer wrote:
Kind of like liberal Presidents

โ€œSo, again,โ€ he added later, โ€œwhen you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, thatโ€™s a pretty good job weโ€™ve done.โ€
I'm sure that's supposed to make sense, but doesn't quite get the job done.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
pitch wrote:
Yeah, and those are just the Tesla fan boys. ๐Ÿ™‚
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
ferndaleflyer wrote:

โ€œSo, again,โ€ he added later, โ€œwhen you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, thatโ€™s a pretty good job weโ€™ve done.โ€

goducks10
Explorer
Explorer
pitch wrote:

x2

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
ferndaleflyer wrote:

Like the health care plan on Day 1?

And the new beautiful wall?:B

Now comes the nuking and the zapping, lol

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
pitch wrote:

And I wonder the violent and cold sweat reaction of the humongous diesel and 12-cyl truck owners.

Is it triggering their nightmares that the government is out to yank out their trucks from their cold greasy hands?

Or, go on manic panic of asking themselves what to do as a substitute to compensate for their mommy issues and small manhood psychological hang ups?:o:E:M:B:@

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
ferndaleflyer wrote:

Yah thatโ€™s not political at all.

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
THIS is now 2nd from the bottom of my "Things to Get Riled Up About and Lose Sleep Over" list, just below murder hornets...

Big corporations make grandiose promises all the time. Usually the project gets delayed.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
Reisender wrote:
gbopp wrote:
Reisender wrote:
:). Guess weโ€™ll have to wait and see. Weโ€™ll meet back here in 13 years and 10 months...ish.

'Here' may not be a computer screen. Maybe by then we'll communicate by telepathy over Amazon, Google or whatever the future gives us :@

:). Lol.

Technology may leapfrog into teletransporter and it will just simple: Beam me up Scotty, or Alexa or Siri or my Tesla.

pitch
Explorer II
Explorer II

valhalla360
Nomad III
Nomad III
Reisender wrote:
Yosemite Sam1 wrote:
Reisender wrote:
And the worlds biggest auto builder as well. Volkswagen.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.auto123.com/en/news/amp/volkswagen-ending-production-gas-diesel-engi...

Whoa, this could be the earliest among the traditional ICE manufacturers.

Reading the article though, what they are saying is development of new ice will stop. But sales of existing models will continue to normal model end of life. Probably at least a decade,,,imho.

And if the worm turns, they can keep the power trains churning out for a couple decades and restart the development.

Again, so far none of the big boys are going all-in in the next couple years, so lots of opportunity to divert if the PR driven claims prove problematic.
Tammy & Mike
Ford F250 V10
2021 Gray Wolf
Gemini Catamaran 34'
Full Time spliting time between boat and RV

Reisender
Nomad
Nomad
gbopp wrote:
Reisender wrote:
:). Guess weโ€™ll have to wait and see. Weโ€™ll meet back here in 13 years and 10 months...ish.

'Here' may not be a computer screen. Maybe by then we'll communicate by telepathy over Amazon, Google or whatever the future gives us :@

:). Lol.