cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Going through camping withdrawl!

3LittleDucks
Explorer
Explorer
Haven't been out for a few weeks now, and the HTT is fully winterized. I really miss the trailer, I might go sleep in it at the storage lot ;).
2008 Nissan Armada TV
2007 Trail Cruiser 21RBH HTT
12 REPLIES 12

Santa_Fe
Explorer
Explorer
Mine went into storage a couple of weeks ago...it should stay nice and cozy in it's climate controlled/underground home- no pink stuff necessary!
TV: 2015 RAM 1500 Outdoorsman Crew Cab
5.7L HEMI V8
4x4

TT: 2016 Keystone RV Springdale 260LE

Have Yorkie, will travel.

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer
One of these years I'll winter camp in it. The earliest I may take it out is the annual NEPPA trout season opener weekend. State parks above route 80 are still in winter freeze mode until MAY!
2015 Keystone Springdale Summerland 257rl
Tow vehicle: 2003 GMC K1500 ext lb
Previous: 14 years of 3 popups and a hybrid tt

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer
Haha, I dragged my htt/sub to a garage today for the PA state inspection. It was below freezing and the camper was frosted over. Good times!

TheGrinch
Explorer
Explorer
Pink stuff went in yesterday.... all the perishables are out and it's time to drag it to storage on Saturday morning. ๐Ÿ˜ž

We were only able to take the new camper out once - hope the new owners of the Roo 23SS are having a blast. They were "going south" for a couple months starting in October - back to VA for Thanksgiving and then back south for a few more months afterwards. Hope the Roo serves them well.
2014 Flagstaff Super Lite 27BESS
2012 Nissan Armada
Equal-I-zer WDH w/P2 & Firestone Coil-Rite Airbags
TheGrinch
DW
3 Sheltie Furkids; Sasha (The Ghost), Gina (The Bear) & Ginny (The Biscuit)
Bris, Mocha and Jessica waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Oasisbob
Explorer
Explorer
It may be time to inventory the trilae, do service work and plan for next year
Oasis Bob
Wonderful wife 3 of 4 kids at home. 1 proudly serving in USAF
2018 Ford Explorer
2001 Bantam Trail Lite B-19

HAPPY TRAILS:)

3LittleDucks
Explorer
Explorer
We visit it periodically, mostly to stomp around/check for mice. We take out all of the cushions/mattresses, so can't really go out for a picnic or nap lol. Would be nice to have it at home, but there just isn't room.
2008 Nissan Armada TV
2007 Trail Cruiser 21RBH HTT

dadmomh
Explorer
Explorer
Rocky looks kinda lonely sitting in the Rockyport waiting for his pink stuff. All the food and freezable stuff is back in the house. We'll go visit him with a glass or two and a movie over the weekend. We have WAY too many projects that have piled up and just have to be checked off. Not to mention.....2 11 week lab sisters that would have to tag along since DS#1 is not up to tending to them + the older ones. Somehow, can't picture cold temps, 2 crazy puppies - that can also be spelled poopies - and not much outdoor time as being fun right now. Plans for next spring are coming right along, so maybe the withdrawal won't be too bad. We'll miss our wonderful fall camping, but checking all this stuff off the list is great. Everyone, enjoy fall while it lasts.
Trailerless but still have the spirit

2013 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 - new family
2007 Rockwood ROO HTT - new family
2003 Ford F-150
4 doggies - We support Adopt/Rescue.
Sam, you were the best!
Cubbie, Foxy, Biscuit and Lily - all rescues!

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
The Palomino is hibernating at home.
See you in Spring

PAThwacker
Explorer
Explorer
Our hybrid is sitting next to our garage. We have not used it sinCE the July fourth puke fest. I need to re register, and winterize soon. We are in the flip flop temp season with lows in
the 30s and highs in 50s/60s. October is sun or snow in lower new england. November thru December is unpredictable as well.

high

galexander
Explorer
Explorer
Nice to have camper siting behind the house, can go "Driveway Camping" anytime I want to.
2017 Chevy Colorado ZR1 3.6L 4X4 Crew Cab
2021 Coachmen Apex Nano 191 RBS Off Grid
Tekonsha Brake Controller

RandK-M
Explorer
Explorer
I know what you mean. Fortunately, I'm able to keep trailer home though. I've been known to go sit in it and watch a little TV or read the paper.

Ray
Jayco 17Z
Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab
Prodigy P2
Equal-i-zer Hitch
US Navy Veteran

edsland
Explorer
Explorer
I feel your pain, but on a positive note I ordered and just received tire covers. It's a good excuse to go visit it in storage.