cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good customer service

Fastbrit
Explorer
Explorer
On my new Chalet one of my Rieko titan jack was louder than the others so I give them a call. The technician told me that sometimes the grease is not insert deap enought at the shop and that produce a louder mechanical noise . the same day they sent me a complete new motor head unit no charge. Not only that, when UPS show at the door 3 days after, the driver needed to collect $68 for taxes and import charges that my son didnt have. The next day the same driver came back an told me that the shipper took care of those charges. I was surprise and call Rieko back and was told`` where ever possible we want our customer happy we told you no charge so we ask UPS to bill us for the import charges``.

Only one word WOW!!!

Steve
1997 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD. Timbrens all around, Bilstein shocks.
2014 Chalet TS116
8 REPLIES 8

Themucsel
Explorer
Explorer
I have had a couple of issues with Rieco-Titan Jacks on my 2012 Chalet TS-116. They responed by sending me two complete jacks with power heads. After installing the two jacks with power heads, found out that one of my other power heads was shorting out causing the problem (pulsating up and down with the remote)....so they sent me another power head for replacement. Great customer service!!!

trail-explorer
Explorer
Explorer
Rieco jacks are awesome. Better than the sqaure tube jack maker.
Bob

CAJW
Explorer
Explorer
Good to see positive feedback on Rieco Titan. Nice to see good things posted about Manufactures as often only the bad is discussed.
2013 AF 996, 2013 Chevy 3500 CC,LWB,4X4, Duramax, DRW, 3.73 rear, Torklift Stableloads & Tie-downs,Fast Guns, Ride Rite Air Bags, Superhitch w/ 32" extension.Big Wigs, Front Timbrens, TST TPMS-507,CubbyCam, Trimetric. TM & SC 2030 150W + 100W suitcase

bjohns
Explorer
Explorer
We have dealt with Rieco Titan customer service on two different occasions in the past and they are absolutely the BEST in the RV business. No Kidding.

dadwolf2
Explorer
Explorer
67avion wrote:
I'm glad to see TCs span such a wide range of interests, costs and tastes.

You are so right. The diversity is amazing
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD,4X4,NV5600
2014 Adventurer 86FB

67avion
Explorer II
Explorer II
I saw a triple slide Chalet at the Texas Truck Camper Rally a few weeks ago. Actually had an island in the kitchen. It was simply amazing. Not what I want, but clearly the owners were pleased as punch with the comfort and room. It appears to be the Cadillac of the campers - top of the line - and with a price to match. I'm glad to see TCs span such a wide range of interests, costs and tastes.

rickeoni
Explorer
Explorer
The WOW factor is so often missing these days. It is great to hear about good service when it happens.
2008 F450
2007 Adventurer 85WS
2012 Haulmark "The Garage"
2016 Outdoors RV Glacier Peak 26 RKS

dadwolf2
Explorer
Explorer
Impressive
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD,4X4,NV5600
2014 Adventurer 86FB