cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Gooseneck flatbeds

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
I usually built my own 5er friendly beds but I won't have time for that, this time. I'm picking up a new to me truck at Cave Creek next Saturday and I'd like to have it upfitted before going to Az.in December.
I've been shopping for g neck flatbeds and I think there are aftermarket 5er hitches for them but I can't find details. I see a companion hitch for a turnover ball conversion but these g neck beds look like they only have a screw-in ball. I also see a Holland 4 way on a flat mounting plate that should bolt down to anything flat. The dealers are closed today and I'd like to know. TIA! Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!
2 REPLIES 2

C_Schomer
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking at the Knapheide PGNB and I'll call the dealer tomorrow for more information. It looks like the square pin on the companion comes off so I could drill holes and bolt it in the gneck hideaway. Thanks for the Holland #. Craig
2012 Dodge 3500 DRW CCLB 4wd, custom hauler bed.
2008 Sunnybrook Titan 30 RKFS Morryde and Disc brakes
WILL ROGERS NEVER MET JOE BIDEN!

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
If you call B&W they might tell you what flatbed manufacturers buy their weld in mounts for turnover ball/Companion. I'm rigging a Knapheide flat deck that comes with a gooseneck ball below deck in a crossmember. I will be changing to a weld in B&W socket. The flap on the deck will close and leave the socket exposed through 4" hole for using the Companion 5th wheel. For gooseneck I will open the flap, drop in the ball and to access safety chain hooks.

My KW has the Holland wheel you refer to.

It is a FW0001 8000lbs pin 30000lbs trailer capacity.