cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Bbasso
Explorer
Explorer
Today's picture...

sofive0
Explorer
Explorer
ronc2500hd wrote:
I think I got it. This is our Sprinter 311bhs. It's going on a year old with no issues and we used it alot last spring and summer. This picture was our first trip in it (March 2010). It's not a very good picture, but I failed photography 101.

Awesome! That's very nice......
2018 Ram 3500 Carolina Customs Flatbed w/gooseneck hitch, 6.7ltr Cummins Diesel Engine
2013 Heartland Sundance 3400QB
Eaz-Lift 15" Gooseneck Adapter

ronc2500hd
Explorer
Explorer
I think I got it. This is our Sprinter 311bhs. It's going on a year old with no issues and we used it alot last spring and summer. This picture was our first trip in it (March 2010). It's not a very good picture, but I failed photography 101.

kearlms
Explorer
Explorer

Looks great. Bet you were glad they won the big game.

kearlms
Explorer
Explorer
jayone91 wrote:
Our first camper. We just returned home today after the first weekend trip with our new toy. I can tell I'm gonna like this!

2011 Kz Spree Lx 260rls

Very Nice

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
Getting ready to tailgate. GO PACK GO

Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

catfishmontana
Explorer
Explorer
autorot8 wrote:
I have left the 5er community and joined the ranks of those with a travel trailer. Here it is, just about ready to pull out of the dealer and head for home, ~70 miles away.

Wow! Nice looking TT!
2016 F350 Platinum Dually, CC
2014 Cyclone 3800 toyhauler
B&W Companion 20K

kearlms
Explorer
Explorer
HeathJohnson wrote:
Coffeepot isn't far from me. Maybe 1 hr 15 min. Right there by Island Park.

We love camping in the Island Park and ?Henrys area. Cant wait till this snow melts and can get some nice pics to post.

Wxguru
Explorer
Explorer
rpounds...the HEMI did GREAT!! I got 10mpg rolling down the road from 60-66mph. Really towed very smoothly. Much better than I thought it would do.
2012 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 Bighorn, 6.7L CTD
2011 Cherokee Grey Wolf 28A+KS
2010 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 Laramie, 6.7L CTD--Owned 1 week!
2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X2, 5.7L HEMI--Retired Dec 2012

autorot8
Explorer
Explorer
ReneeG,

Have not actually taken a tape to it yet, but it is around 34' bumper to ball, truck is ~23'.
2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 6.4l Hemi

"Overstating the Obvious rarely helps the Oblivious!"

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
autorot8 wrote:
I have left the 5er community and joined the ranks of those with a travel trailer. Here it is, just about ready to pull out of the dealer and head for home, ~70 miles away.

Whoa . . .! That is one long tow. Our last rig was a 32' TT how long is this one?
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
ForestRiverTeach wrote:
This is my all-time favorite picture of my trailer. It was taken at the Upper Coffeepot Campground in Idaho this summer. Couldn't have been a prettier place to enjoy my little mobile vacation home.

And this is my very favorite camping buddy, Jed:

Great pics! The Island Park area is beautiful. That's what we call ours too - our mobile vacation home.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

autorot8
Explorer
Explorer

2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 6.4l Hemi

"Overstating the Obvious rarely helps the Oblivious!"

HeathJohnson
Explorer
Explorer
Coffeepot isn't far from me. Maybe 1 hr 15 min. Right there by Island Park.

ForestRiverTeac
Explorer
Explorer
This is my all-time favorite picture of my trailer. It was taken at the Upper Coffeepot Campground in Idaho this summer. Couldn't have been a prettier place to enjoy my little mobile vacation home.

And this is my very favorite camping buddy, Jed:

On the road and happy with Jed and Tilly, my four-legged camping buddies
2015 Thor A.C.E. 30.1