cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HEY we need a sticky for our TT pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viken
Explorer
Explorer
I was just looking at 5er's, toy haulers, and slide in, sites and they have a sticky for their rig pics. We don't. I just saw that. Is it just me or do we TT guys and gals need a sticky for our rigs. I say yes we do.
2021 Ram 3500. Torque t285 toy hauler
3,424 REPLIES 3,424

Tim_W
Explorer
Explorer
adrianb wrote:
Hi everyone! First post, brand new RVer.

I just picked up our new family toy last night. Currently at the RV shop getting a weight distribution hitch and Prodigy brake controller to accompany the anti-sway bars. Safety first, right?

We are taking our first ever camping trip about 20 miles from home so if anything goes drastically wrong, we can make an easy retreat.

Looking forward to learning and contributing here.

First you need to learn to post pictures right side up.

BTW: Welcome
Tim

Just Remember: When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane :B

2014 StarCraft Autumn Ridge 278BH

2014 Ram BigHorn Hemi 5.7

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
bfourman wrote:
Shakamak State Park, Jasonville, IN last weekend.

McCormick's Creek State Park, Spencer, IN a few weeks ago.

Moderator edit to re-size picture to forum limit of 640x480px maximum size.

Hey, neighbor, we're from Fairfield, IL. We'll be camping at McCormick's Creek SP the weekend of July 15-17 for the Tearjerkers rally, so I'm glad to see a picture. Currently are about 140 registered tears. Should be fun.
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

adrianb
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone! First post, brand new RVer.

I just picked up our new family toy last night. Currently at the RV shop getting a weight distribution hitch and Prodigy brake controller to accompany the anti-sway bars. Safety first, right?

We are taking our first ever camping trip about 20 miles from home so if anything goes drastically wrong, we can make an easy retreat.

Looking forward to learning and contributing here.

comish4lif2
Explorer
Explorer
Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton, VA: 25-JUNE-2011

It's close to home. A perfect place for the first trip of the year.

bfourman
Explorer
Explorer
Shakamak State Park, Jasonville, IN last weekend.

McCormick's Creek State Park, Spencer, IN a few weeks ago.

'00 GMC Yukon XL K2500 - 6.0L, 4L80e, 3.73s, P3, AirLift, BlackBear tuned.
'14 Aerolite 282DBHS - Andersen No-Sway

mike102
Explorer
Explorer
MitchF150 wrote:
A couple of recent pics (with me in them...) at different WA State Parks.

Potholes State Park

Maryhill State Park

Mitch

Nice mitch, we haven't stayed at the potholes going to have to put that on the list for next year, were heading over on the 5th of July to Moses Lake staying at the suncrest resorts for 2 weeks then going over to prosser to the wine country rv park for a week.
2015 Crossroads sunset trail ST32RL
2000 Dodge 2500 V10 excab short bed

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
A couple of recent pics (with me in them...) at different WA State Parks.

Potholes State Park

Maryhill State Park

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

dmax_83
Explorer
Explorer
Got out camping this past weekend!
1998 Jayco Eagle 302FK (Honda EU3000is)
2016 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison
2003 Honda Aquatrax F-12X Turbo

miatared
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen lots of those in Europe.

A Irish friend has one - and he pulls it with a Ford Mondeo - close to a Honda Accord in size. He travels to Spain each summer (takes a ferry to cross over from Cork to Calais in France.

If I remember the GVWR rating is around 3200 pounds.

Gas there is close to $8-$9 a gallon - if it was this price here too, we'd see more too.

HedoTravelers
Explorer
Explorer
I wonder what kind of milage they get with this rig...

Respect,
Brent

TV ~
Searching for diesel TV, Prodigy
Rig ~
Keystone Montana 3400RL
Selling 2010 Keystone Passport 256RLS

"Wherever you go, there you are"

afob3
Explorer
Explorer
Good to see some more Tacos!

Pic in Sig to get back on topic...
2012 Koala 25DS
2011 F150 Ecoboost SuperCrew with Max Tow Package

www.familyobrien.net

ShadySkins
Explorer
Explorer
sunshdw wrote:
ShadySkins wrote:
muddluvr wrote:
this is my first post, might as well show you what i just bought...first trailer, this is maiden voyage..

Nice Taco :C ! :B

I about fell over when I read this in shock, I then realized you were talking about the truck. *palm to forhead* I never said I was the sharpest tool in the shed!! lolololol

2011 KZ 321BHS
Pulled by a 2007 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 5.7
Connected with a Reese Dual Cam
Stopped by a Tekonsha P3

sunshdw
Explorer
Explorer
ShadySkins wrote:
muddluvr wrote:
this is my first post, might as well show you what i just bought...first trailer, this is maiden voyage..

Nice Taco :C ! :B

I about fell over when I read this in shock, I then realized you were talking about the truck. *palm to forhead* I never said I was the sharpest tool in the shed!! lolololol
2015 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 EcoDiesel Bighorn
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB

Mr_Aerolite
Explorer
Explorer
2012 Aerolite 195QB
Unloaded Weight 3,874 lbs
Cargo Capacity 1,526 lbs
Hitch 322 lbs
Reese Dual Cam
Prodigy P2 Brake Control
'09 GMC Yukon 4.8L

LAdams
Explorer
Explorer

To all TT members who are posting pictures... I posted the message many times before and most recently on April 25th of this year:

"OK folks - I guess it time once again to state that when posting photos on RV.Net, the MAXIMUM SIZE is 640X480 pixels... I am spending HUGE amounts of time editing photo sizes and copies (quotes) of those photo sizes and it's getting out of hand!!! PLEASE help me out here and adhere to the max photo size of 640X480 before I have to resort to drastic measures like just deleting posts that contain oversize photos as deleting takes far less time than editing...

If you don't know how to re-size your posts, look at the example below of the IMG text necessary to show a photo... Note the "width=640" statement right after the .jpg extension... Adding this text statement (width=640) will automatically re-size your photos to the proper size and maintain the correct proportions between width and height... IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO ADD ANY HEIGHT STATEMENT IN THE IMG TEXT...

Please - 640X480 max photo size...

Moderator - TT Forum "

I have just spent over 2 hours editing picture sizes and then editing those sizes AGAIN in quotes that included those photos...

RV.Net rules state that max size is 640X480 pixels... I am at the end of my patience with photo resizing in this thread... I have asked nicely on many occasions for your cooperation with this issue and it appears to have fallen on deaf ears...

Therefore - Any photo posted in the future that does not meet RV.Net max size rules will result in the post being deleted... Further repeated violations of this forum rule will result in this thread being locked down...

You have been warned!!!

Moderator - TT Forum

2000 Ford F-250SD, XLT, 4X4 Off Road, SuperCab
w/ 6.8L (415 C.I.) V-10/3:73LS/4R100
Banks Power Pack w/Trans Command & OttoMind
Sold Trailer - not RV'ing at this point in time

HUNTER THERMOSTAT INSTALL

HOME MADE WHEEL CHOCKS