cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED Lights - retrofit

vjstangelo
Explorer
Explorer
Well, at this point we really thought we would be owners of a new/used motorhome, but finances just don't seem to be cooperating.

Anyway, we decided to do another season in our tired, old, small Frontier. Since we plan on doing some dry camping, I decided to replace a few key fixtures with LED's to conserve battery life.

My local dealer sold a nifty wafer-type LED that will directly fit into the old 1141 automotive equipped fixtures that are in my rig for $16/ea.

What a difference! These babies are very bright and were a cinch to install. I put 1 over the kitchen sink, and one in the bunk end so my wife can read at night. They also consume basically no power which means no nagging to turn out the lights.

I do recommend for those who dry camp.
2012 Winnebago Vista 32K
2011 Honda CRV Toad
3 REPLIES 3

Sondy132001
Explorer
Explorer
What I bought on Ebay for my trailer 1982 Wilderness:

10x Super White 1157 1154 2057 2357 9_LED Brake Rear Stop Light Light Bullbs 12V

10 x BA9S 1895 T4W 7 Pure White LED Car Auto Light Bulb Lamp

10 X Car RV Trailer 1156 1141 BA15S 18 LED 5050 SMD Turn Signal Light 556 CL618

No brand name but the part numbers are there !

seaeagle2
Explorer
Explorer
For $16.00 on ebay, I got enough to do all my lights, plus have extras if they fail....
2014 F 250 Gasser
2019 Outdoors RV 21RD
"one life, don't blow it", Kona Brewing
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life there'd be a shortage of fishing poles" Doug Larson

Jq1953
Explorer
Explorer
Can you supply the brand name,/model # 's? I've wanted to get something like you describe, but haven't found any that just plug in.
Thanks.