cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking at a 2006 Lance 1191

F350mule
Explorer
Explorer
As it says we're looking at one. Does anyone have any issues with this model/year? About a 90 min drive from me..
Thanks all
2001 F-350 Crew-cab 4x4 2001 Lance 1010 Life is good
5 REPLIES 5

mellow
Explorer
Explorer
Just Curious, how much are they asking for that 06?
2002 F-350 7.3 Lariat 4x4 DRW ZF6
2008 Lance 1191 - 220w of solar - Bring on the sun!

F350mule
Explorer
Explorer
mkirsch, about what I figured. It has only had two owners, stored inside, big plus they just don't last long stored outside. Thanks for the input.

mkirsch
Nomad II
Nomad II
I'll tell you what I tell anyone looking at a 10+ year old camper:

None of that matters. What matters is the camper's current condition.

The camper is 10 years old, so whatever was going to go wrong, has likely gone wrong and has been fixed. Who made the camper, or their reputation, is completely irrlevant, because you will not get support from them on a camper this old. Lance is still in business, which is a major plus in this case, but even if they weren't, there is very little on that camper that can't be replaced with generic widely available RV parts.

Condition, condition, condition. That's all that matters on a camper that old. If the camper is well cared for and in good shape, as long as you continue to care for it in the same manner, there is no reason it won't last you another 10+ years.

Putting 10-ply tires on half ton trucks since aught-four.

F350mule
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks I'll check it out..

TrailerTravele1
Explorer
Explorer
Assume since you're a current Lance owner that you're aware of the Lance Owners Assn Forum for truck campers? Here's the link just in case - might be another good place to ask.

Lance Truck Camper Chatter
Cheers! Jan & David

Just returned from our First "Snowbird" Winter ... 25,000 miles, 26 states, 23 National Parks ... and counting....

TrailerTraveler.net