cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Norcold frig wire back panel

cartmancartman
Explorer
Explorer
I went to turn on the refrigerator and it had the NO FLO error. I went to the back panel to see what the issue was and I saw this wire/fuse completely disconnected. Anyone know what this fuse is for and should I just connect these two wires? I got the refrigerator to work on propane now, I dont want to connect the two and damage something as I plan on using the refrigerator the next few days. I am not sure if this was intentionally disconnected from factory or service but this is a new camper.

Edit: I went to take a larger picture to see where the wires come from. The blue wire connected to the fuse comes from the top of the picture and the brown wire comes from the round part in the middle left of the picture.

Also, the wires are/were resting on the black pipe which lights the pilot. The refrigerator has barely been on for an hour and it is very hot to the touch. Something is telling me these electric wires shouldnt be sitting on it.

If someone has a picture of how these wires should sit I would appreciate it.

Sorry having issues uploading second pic, located at this link.
https://ibb.co/i1RfLk
17 REPLIES 17

cartmancartman
Explorer
Explorer
I did a search for Chris Bryant, not sure what to look for. Not sure on the model # but it is out of a 2017 Lance 1172.
Correct on the NO FL, I fixed that issue.

Judging from a quick search on Norcold, I am assuming no wires should be touching that black pipe.
http://www.motorhome.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/IMG_0004.jpg

This would have eventually caught on fire if I didnt catch it.

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Black Wire:
That is probably for 'FAN(s)'
In-line fuse.....1A????

Brown Wire:
Would need to trace where it goes....

But Black & Brown should NOT be connected

'NO FLO' Error

Did you mean 'NO FL'

That would be no propane flame detected.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

rav
Explorer
Explorer
what model is it? also search for Chris Bryant on this forum