cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Older Terry Trailer

Too_Tall
Explorer
Explorer
We just purchased a 1996 Terry 23LV. It need new awning fabric, tires and a clean up. This trailer does not look like it was a standard Fleetwood model. Does anyone know if it was a upgrade model when sold new?
4 REPLIES 4

Dennis_M_M
Explorer
Explorer
The Terry was (is?) at the higher end of the Fleetwood line. We had a '98 Terry fiver before the Newmar and it was a top quality unit.
'99 Volvo VNL610 - 425 HP Volvo; Super 10 Spd
'13 smart CityFlame on Volvo
'05 Newmar Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
Trailer Saver; Bigfoot; Pressure-Pro.
Our Travel Blog - A New Adventure

camperdave
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1998 Terry 22LW, it looks like it's pretty similar to your's based on a quick google of your model number. We've had ours for quite a few years, I think we bought it in 05. It's a good trailer. Keep an eye on the roof (if it's rubber like ours), as it is reaching the end of its useful life. Overall, it's a well built trailer, imo.
2004 Fleetwood Tioga 29v

crittersitter
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, Too Tall. We just bought a 1996 Wilderness at is a 24M. It too is in really nice condition. Did you get all owners manuals and operator manuals for the various systems with yours? We have been trying to piece together what we have and how to work everything. Would love to compare notes....

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer
I have to be honest and I looked up a few online for sale around here. You are right, nice trailer. I don't know what yours looks like but I looked at one that seemed brand new. Nice choice.