Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Open Range Roamer

brackleybeach
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking at the Open Range Roamer RT320RES
I am looking for your opinion (good or bad) if you happen to own one.
2012 Ford F250 6.2L 4x4
2017 25 ft Rockwood Mini Lite
No matter how big a hammer you use,
you can't pound common sense into stupid people.
5 REPLIES 5

PLR67
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2013 Open Range Mesa Ridge 320RES same as the Roamer except exterior is white with grey stipes. I have to say we absolutely love the floor plan.The interior is very classy and spacious, the cabinetry is second to none. We went to a few RV shows and nothing compared IMO. Had 2 minor things happen so far under warranty called Open Range ( what a pleasure to deal with ) as the dealer is 5 hours away. I had the parts that week and I installed them myself. Like others say there is no perfect TT, some are just a little better than others.

PenMan
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2013 Open Range Journeyer and are very happy with it. Only problem so far was a bad propane regulator which would only draw from one tank. Replaced it pretty quickly.
Chris and Jane
2013 Open Range Journeyer JT337RLS
2006 Dodge Ram 3500, 4x4, Crew Cab, DRW, 5.9 turbo diesel
1996 Harley Davidson Electraglide

mark1228
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2012 Roamer 329BHS. While I love the layout and features, the quality control of this camper was less than average. I do understand average as I have owned 11 other RV's prior to this one, all brand new. Mine is just over a year old and I am still trying to work out the little problems. Can't say if I would own another OR or not at this point. I would recommend a very thorough walk through prior to paying for it and then I would camp at the dealers doorstep for a couple of days before heading home with it.

rustycopperball
Explorer
Explorer
just like any manufacturer you're going to experience some warranty issues,I ask this question, has anyone seen a perfect RV come off the line??? we have the OR Roamer 303BHS and would own another one. you are going to horror stories about cable problems, those were earlier models, I pretty sure they have their system worked out. besides cable system have been around a long time.

Jack_Diane_Free
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2012 Open Range Roamer 316RLS and have been very happy with it. Pretty much problem free other than the AC drain getting clogged with some tree debris but that would not be the fault of the trailer and a small piece of trim missing in the bathroom that I did not even notice. Called OR and they couriered a piece right to our door no charge.. We have had it since June 2011 and actually lived in it for 3 months while waiting for a new home. Great fit and finish and dealer/Open Range support. Based on our experience I would recommend.