cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Plumbing upgrade to single faucet

Jeepers92
Explorer
Explorer
I had promised pics of changing my shower over to a single handle system and changing out the plastic faucet to a metal one.

I removed the faucet including the shower hose. I installed a regular shower diverter below the sink, drilled a hole for the handle to fit through. I installed a regular metal faucet from a big box store. I put t's on the incoming hot and cold supply lines. I ran one line to the hot faucet and one line to the shower diverter input.
I did the same for the cold supply line.

I purchased (plumbing store) a wall supply fixture. You probably won't find these at a big box store. I ran a line from the shower output to this connector and connected the output to the shower wand.

The shower handle sticks out a little, but has not been a problem unless you hit it with your knee while showering. The result will depend on which way you knock it.....Hot or Cold. I also replaced my kitchen sink with a kholer brass unit.

I also made these storage shelves. It cleared up a drawer where I have replaced my table with a lazy boy recliner.

B.Pettitt
Dodge, lwb, drw, 6.7, no mods
Arctic Fox 811
22' SunChaser fishing pontoon
04 Wrangler for mountian roads

Vietnam Vet...and proud of it
1 REPLY 1

Possilian
Explorer
Explorer
Nice setup, that hose next to or over the sink is a nuisance.