cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

Robag
Explorer
Explorer
Holiday Shores Wisconsin Dells August 2008

Town and Country Campground Savage Minnesota August 2008

Me(68), DW(70), DS(96), DS(98), Savage The Dog (04)
21 WOLF PUP 16FQBL

01SOMZ
Explorer
Explorer
Our one trip this year, Aug 2009...

Saco, Maine (KOA Campground)

sjones6335
Explorer
Explorer
I've never seen of one of those before. I have shown to some other people & they agreed it looked great. Technology isn't it wonderful.
http://fortfiends.net
2017 Rockwood MiniLite 2504S

Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth.

Mr__Hybridist
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, the picture of the TV is an HDR. It's three shots, that were taken two stops apart and merged together to form one picture.
Nights slept...don't know, but it's never enough.

2006 Shamrock 232
2007 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab, 5.9 CTD
Reese WDH & Sway Bar

Landscape Pics
Trailer and Camping
My Blog

sjones6335
Explorer
Explorer
Mr. Hybridist that setup looks great. I love the way your TV looks in the pic.

Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth.

Mr__Hybridist
Explorer
Explorer
Here a couple from our recent trip to Rushing River Provincial Park, Ontario.

On our way:

The lights are on:

Nights slept...don't know, but it's never enough.

2006 Shamrock 232
2007 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab, 5.9 CTD
Reese WDH & Sway Bar

Landscape Pics
Trailer and Camping
My Blog

Jerry9n
Explorer
Explorer
This is our CIKIRA 23EXP. This was our fourth outing and it is proven to be a real luxury compared to our former 8' PUP.

Jerry9n
2009 23' Cikira Escape EXP
2006 Ford Expedition
Reese Pro Series SC
Tekonsha Primus IQ
HTT Mods

Jaycen
Explorer
Explorer
dlc669 wrote:
We just brought home our New 06 Kodiak 215 " yes brand new" we drove home in 26+mph head and side winds so the sway test is done and it passed. They replaced all 5 tires and both bunk ends due to fading from being open too much, we opted for the traditional bunks as it had the thermarest ends on it at first. Pulled it with a 08 Ridgeline with Prodigy controller

How did the ridgeline do towing the HTT. I just bought a 21SSO and am looking for a Tow Vehicle now.

doughboy81972
Explorer
Explorer
This is just my opinion but you may not need a WD hitch but it will save the rear springs on your truck I have owned many of Ford that as soon as you put too much weight on those springs a couple of times they start to give and a sway controller is always a good thing to have especially if you travel the Interstates besides if you have not yet bought the trailer talk to the dealer it might be more cost effective to have them add these things to the price of the trailer or if you buy them at the time of buying the trailer they will usually discount them for you just remember to have there buyout right cost of them when they quote you a price have a friend they have not seen or dealt with get your prices. Remember a dealer is looking to get as much out of you as they can and little things or options is where they can get you.
Steven 44
1 dog
IL Rallies attended :B:B

MSORNO
Explorer
Explorer
rustycopperballs wrote:

The Mrs. and I are about to buy a trailer just about like yours and I have the same TV as you do. I was wondering if you use any sway control or a weight distribution hitch on your truck. Mine is a F350 in the same configuration as yours.

sjones6335
Explorer
Explorer

Our Roo 19 on Cape Cod, MA this past weekend.

This was our campsite we shared with my sister & her family.
Their TT is in the background. Man is it huge.

rustycopperball
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, forgot the description info,Our TV and Cub with DW and BIL enjoying camp at the North Rim of Grand Canyon.

rustycopperball
Explorer
Explorer

lonebirch
Explorer
Explorer
Our setup at Seaport Campground, Old Mystic, CT

Our stay was midweek, but even still, the campground was nearly empty. This is the view from under the awning.

(First time picture poster, so I'm hoping I got this right ๐Ÿ˜„
2006 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO

Camper_X
Explorer
Explorer
Here are some picks from our Trip to Mountain Park Campground on the Pouter Canyon.