cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

hallock36
Explorer
Explorer
Here is the new Jayco X19H that we picked up yesterday. Too bad it was snowing and that there's more on the way. First weekend that it above 50 or so we are heading out somewhere.

r3rjr
Explorer
Explorer
Waiting for summer to return!!!

2009 Palomino Stampede 17':B
2004 Kia Sedona:S
2 Daughters:)
1 Wife:)

river_bravo
Explorer
Explorer
gavinseim, nice rig. Looks like your weight distribution hitch needs adjustment though....:)
-------------------------------
2014 Sunset Trail ST240BH
2010 Ford F-150 Supercrew

gavinseim
Explorer
Explorer
Got a Shamrock 21ss last summer then spent a month and a half on the road. It was great. Had some issues with the trailer, but once we get the bugs worked out it'll be great. Love the huge 3x12 super slide. Makes a compact trailer feel so big.

This was at Louis and Clark in the Montana mountains. Our Expedition pulls it well, but gas killed u on a 7000 mile trip. Looking at getting a diesel pickup.

Gavin Seim - Pictorialist, Portraitist, Writer. WA USA, Age 27.

Family + 2001 Sierra 2500 Crew LB7, 2011 Shamrock 21SS w/ 275w solar, T105's, Icom ham, winter protection, outside suck line. 2010, 48 nights. 2011, 47 nights. 2012, 100+ nights.

Dougie123
Explorer
Explorer
ditto that. also, installing the curtain rod to section off the bath/rear bunks is a HUGE space maker for changing/drying off.

next mods will be 2x 6V golf cart batts & LED lighting. We do a lot of dry camping...so every amp is sacred!
Dad, Mom, 4 kids, 1 dog & lots of camping memories!

2010 Shamrock 233S (SOLD)
2018 Jayco Eagle HT 295DBOK
2011 Ram 2500 CC Laramie Hemi 4.10 (SOLD)
2017 Ram 2500 CC Laramie Cummins

miatared
Explorer
Explorer
popeye59 wrote:
...I see is the placement of the stove knobs and ours has the oven.

When not getting the oven, this is the Suburban cooktop installed.

Dougie123
Explorer
Explorer
Hey there fellow Shamrock 233S owner!

Gd'Mornin' to ya!

Dad, Mom, 4 kids, 1 dog & lots of camping memories!

2010 Shamrock 233S (SOLD)
2018 Jayco Eagle HT 295DBOK
2011 Ram 2500 CC Laramie Hemi 4.10 (SOLD)
2017 Ram 2500 CC Laramie Cummins

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
We bought ours during an RV Show special so the oven was included. Wife probably would've wanted it regardless. We still have plenty of room for storage under the bench seat that we haven't even touched yet. Getting in and out of the back bunk is pretty tough for a full sized adult when trying to make up a bed. Better to just us sleeping bags back there.
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

The things that come to those that wait will be the junky stuff left by those that got there 1st.

Remember; never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

DocWisconsin
Explorer
Explorer
popeye59 wrote:
Looks nice - hope you enjoy it.

It's the twin to my Roo 233S. Looked at your pictures and the only difference I see is the placement of the stove knobs and ours has the oven.

The stove might be different with the stainless steel. We opted not to get an oven. I'm fairly sure the Roo and Shamrock are exactly the same except for the color patterns.

The 233S certainly has a lot more storage that I thought it was going to after reading comments on the forum. I'm sure the space will go quick when we're loading it up though.

It's 15 degrees out (high for the day) and snowing, and I SO want to hang out in there. ๐Ÿ˜„
2011 Shamrock 233S
2008 Yukon XL Denali 6.2 L AWD
Equalizer 10k hitch, Prodigy brake controller

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
Looks nice - hope you enjoy it.

It's the twin to my Roo 233S. Looked at your pictures and the only difference I see is the placement of the stove knobs and ours has the oven.
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

The things that come to those that wait will be the junky stuff left by those that got there 1st.

DocWisconsin
Explorer
Explorer
Walk through took considerably longer than I anticipated (2 hours vs 1), but everything looks good and the RV is home safe and sound. Here are some quick pictures:

(Edit to make pictures smaller size and not irritate moderator).

2011 Shamrock 233S
2008 Yukon XL Denali 6.2 L AWD
Equalizer 10k hitch, Prodigy brake controller

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
Nice looking rig. I'm guessing that Palomino has been pretty good to you.
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

Jeremy626
Explorer
Explorer
We went from this:
1985 Palomino Stallion 10' pop up

to this:
2002 Palomino Stampede S-21SDSL

and now to this:
2011 Palomino Stampede S-21RGS

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
A PUG is a Pop Up Gizmo, a thermal blanket type thing that you attach outside your bunk ends to deflect the sun's heat or retain the trailers heat (depending on the season) If you do a search for either PUD or popup gizmo I'm sure you'll find plenty of pictures and post touting them. I'm still on the fence about buying them as I still have a hard time wrapping my head around how to attach them near the very top of the bunk end so they stay put.
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

bucky1941
Explorer
Explorer
Whatz a PUG
Buck & Ruth
2015 Toyota Sienna
2004 Dodge 3500 diesel
2002 Newmar American Star fifth wheel
"Always be sincere even if you don't mean it!"