cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer II
Explorer II
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

CJSeas
Explorer
Explorer
Our new rig out on it's maiden voyage last week
2011 Jayco Jayfeather Sport X20E
Our beautiful campsite at St Croix Bluffs Campground. All systems worked! Great weather as well!
LUV our new camper!

Dennis and Carolyn
2011 Jayco Jayfeather Sport X20E:)

miatared
Explorer
Explorer
That is one nice looking Holiday Roo 19 - I have its sibbling the Shamrock 19 - welcome to 'Club 19'.

You will find many usefull tricks and ideas to make your 19 your own. I did, and still do. For me it's a big part of the ownership, pulling it, setting it up and taking good care.

Congrats

electrician549
Explorer
Explorer
It is an '11 Roo 19 and I think you just named it for us. Of course I will have to run "Holiday Roo" by the DW.
We will have our first dry camping trip this weekend but with the rain forecasted it won't be dry at all.

4Jeeperz
Explorer
Explorer
Hey electrician549,
That must be a holiday Roo! Easy to remember it's birthday and your first camping trip.
Is it a 19? Nice choice if I do say so myself.
Steve in L.A.
'04 F-150
'10 Roo 19

electrician549
Explorer
Explorer
We took delivery the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and finally got to use it on Easter.

NightTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Did you match the trailer to the truck, or the truck to the trailer. Looks great!
Lynn, Bud, 2 teenaged boys
A Husky named Laska
2012 GMC Yukon
2011 Jayco Jay Feather Ex-Port 17Z :B
Our Blog

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
scaredsilly, nice looking combo!!:B
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

scaredsilly
Explorer
Explorer
Just got ours out the other day to see how it worked with the new truck. Can't wait to take our first trip in June.

2011 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi 3.55 gears :S
2008 Trail Criuser C191 Hybrid
2002 Coleman Sedona popup (sold to family)

swik23
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a link to photos of our 2011 23B. I have not been able to figure out posting pics yet, but can do FB links. ๐Ÿ™‚http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1823888149423.2097611.1006805045&l=c9d9b03f97
2011 Jayco 23B
2010 Ford F-150 supercrew
3 children DS 9, DD 6, DS 2
Nights camped 2011 (14)
Goodbye Pop-up! Loving our Hybrid

Kodiakondo
Explorer
Explorer
Just got the Kodiak Kondo out of storage for the first bath of the season. Getting ready for the long Memorial Day weekend.

UnRooly
Explorer
Explorer
It's camp driveway till May 20th. I feel your pain. We LOVE our 23SS. Enjoy the Summer!

2011 Rockwood Roo 23SS
2010 Toyota Sequoia Ltd. w/Equalizer

John
Natalie
Claire (7)
Wyatt (5)
Blitz and Bella (LH Dachshunds)

miatared
Explorer
Explorer
mullins13 wrote:
Just picked up our new 2011 Roo 233S. Whole family can't waited to go camping!

Congrats on the new baby.

Same here - just waiting for that long weekend next month for our first outing.

mullins13
Explorer
Explorer
Just picked up our new 2011 Roo 233S. Whole family can't wait to go camping!

MarkEJohnson
Explorer
Explorer
sunshdw wrote:
How do you like the Ridgeline? I've been thinking about one for a while but don't know anyone with real world experience.

We've got two seasons on our Ridgeline towing a 21 foot Trail Cruiser (dry weight was 3200 pounds) with no weight distributing hitch. Love the Ridgeline.

Given the age of our kids, our next trailer will probably be smaller so we don't expect growth problems. Every now and then I wish for a little more torque, but the ride quality when hooked up or not is awesome.

We looked at full size, crew cab trucks and decided that was more than what we really needed.
Mark E. Johnson
Athens, Georgia

Sylvester - 2006 Honda Ridgeline
Tweetie - 2005 Trail Cruiser C21RBH

sunshdw
Explorer
Explorer
bikendan wrote:
popeye59 wrote:
How do you like the Ridgeline? I've been thinking about one for a while but don't know anyone with real world experience.

we almost bought a Ridgeline for a new tow vehicle. but a couple of things nixed it.

one, the 5000lbs. tow capacity, meant we had no room to move up in the future. it limited us to a 19' or smaller trailer.
second, Honda's recommending to NOT use a WDH.
to me, that's insane if you can't and it really limits what you can tow.
it tells me that they don't really think of it as a capable tow vehicle.
at least, not for full-height trailers.

Being a small family ( me, wife and 8 yr old ) 5k lbs will work for quite some time for us.
Yeah I saw the not to use a WDH deal. Seeing how Ford and Chevy attach the hitch the same way as my Honda I didn't see any reason why not.
They're capable to a point and I feel like the V6 is more of a limiting factor than a 5k hitch. Most of the guys on the Ridgeline owners club use a WDH and pull 20+ foot trailers. Here's a link:
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12327
2015 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 EcoDiesel Bighorn
2018 Grand Design Imagine 2600RB