cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redecorating project finally finished!

jwillis54
Explorer
Explorer
I just posted photos at my blog of the Woman Cave Project. Warning: lots of pink. I hope you don't mind clicking through to my blog: I hate to take the time to post and caption all the photos twice.

www.janesjournals.com

BTW: this is the first day of my 6-week trip in the popup! I am currently in the Black Hills, near Rapid City, SD. I will post updates on my blog. Thanks for stopping by!
11 REPLIES 11

stitchinsue
Explorer
Explorer
I love love love it! Tango is beautiful as well ... I have a red tri aussie. :C

jwillis54
Explorer
Explorer
My son is 28. We camped all the time while he was growing up (tents). He stopped going when he was around 17. Last December we went winter camping in the pup. So much fun.

Veronica
Explorer
Explorer
I, too, am thinking hybrid in my future. I've considered a small motorhome or small motorhome, but like you, I love the open sleeping in a pup. I travel with my son (and sometimes his friends) so the pup works well for me now, but he's 17, so not many years left of having him as a travel buddy.
'96 Roadtrek 210 Popular

"You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children."
~~Madeleine L’Engle

jwillis54
Explorer
Explorer
Veronica wrote:
Looks great! Do you travel by yourself? I think just for me, I'd rather have the simplicity of a small travel trailer, but I do love the open feeling of a popup.

Just me and my dog. I have never towed anything before and this low profile popup has been a great way to learn.

I am thinking a hybrid next time...I love the open windows in the sleeipng area in the popup.

lasparrot
Explorer
Explorer
I love it! I hope you many happy days in your new "digs".
Laura and Carm traveling with 3 dogs & 1 African Grey Congo parrot in a 2010 Titanium 30e35sa 5th wheel - love it!
Blog: pursuitofidlepleasures / A dog's perspective: Spike's Journal

Veronica
Explorer
Explorer
Looks great! Do you travel by yourself? I think just for me, I'd rather have the simplicity of a small travel trailer, but I do love the open feeling of a popup.
'96 Roadtrek 210 Popular

"You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children."
~~Madeleine L’Engle

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Yes thank you.
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

jwillis54
Explorer
Explorer
Re: attaching loops

My camper came with a vinyl kitchen "cabinet" and already had hardware installed. Does this answer your question?

opnspaces
Navigator
Navigator
Looks nice, how did you attach the loops to the ceiling that the thermometer and the kitchen cabinet are hanging from?
2001 Suburban 4x4. 6.0L, 4.10 3/4 ton **** 2005 Jayco Jay Flight 27BH **** 1986 Coleman Columbia Popup

lasttruck
Explorer
Explorer
There does seem to be a color theme going. Looks nice and comfortable.
07 F150
10 Chalet XL1935
15 Fleetwood Brittany Park
Evergreen Coho SKP Park Website
Evergreen Coho SKP Park on Facebook

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Looking good - yup definitely the woman's touch..

Tango looks right at home....

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS