cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubber bases for exterior RV ladder

pezvela
Explorer
Explorer
My Lance has rubber bases that the hinged exterior ladder "locks" into for a stable base. These have deteriorated in the sun and need replacing. Are these available at most RV supply places like a Camping World. Headed up to Tucson tomorrow, so no time to order on line and mail?

Or, is there another solution? The ends of the RV ladder are formed to insert into these original rubber bases and lock in to a certain degree.
7 REPLIES 7

h45wt
Explorer
Explorer
If you buy several I'll buy a couple from you. Just PM me if you want to do that.
03 Chevy 3500 LT DRW D/A CC LB 4x4
03 Lance 1130

gregchambers
Explorer
Explorer
Go online to McMaster carr, then search for bumpers with washers. Match up your size and you will be good to go. You will probably end up having to buy a package of ten but with shipping and tax you will still beat the dealer's price and you will have future spares! I replaced mine already but I'm not at my camper so I can't verify the size I purchased.

fuzzybk
Explorer
Explorer
Wow!!!
I called Lance for those parts. Prices were as described above. I went to order it everything was fine until they found out I live in Colorado. They can't ship stuff here. The dealer in town won't let them ship anything (do to a contract). I have to go to the Stealership. $6.89 just for one.

Way to take care of existing customers!
BTW, this dealer didn't even sell Lance back when I purchased my camper.
Don't confuse me with facts...
My mind is made up. 😉

TARZANSEAL
Explorer
Explorer
Call Lance 661-949-3322 x520 you need part # XR107-04 ladder hinged rubber socket black cost $2.80 ea Also the rubber entrance door stopper is part # XM253 $2.90 been their done that

pezvela
Explorer
Explorer
Hockey pucks...........in Mexico. LOL! I can see how they'd work but not very available.

Although, there sure are a lot of Canucks down here. Hmmmm......

billtex
Explorer II
Explorer II
hockey pucks...
2020 F350 CC LB
Eagle Cap 850
25'Airstream Excella
"Good People Drink Good Beer"-Hunter S Thompson

trander
Explorer
Explorer
Here's two solutions. Check both pages.