cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Screen Door Part

mattyj
Explorer
Explorer
I'm looking for the screen door handle for my Lance, I even have the part #( Hehr #XDS-8150211 Entry screen door handle) but I cant find it anywhere. I ordered the sliding 12x12 plastic part but cant find this. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks
2006 Ford F 350, 6.0 PSD 8 Foot Bed 4x4 with Torklift Tie downs ,Stable Loads ,rear Helwig Swaybar,airlifts 5000 , Method 305 HD rims . 2019 Adventurer 89 RBS, slideout, Generator
8 REPLIES 8

AnEv942
Nomad
Nomad
The cross bar door pulls are really nice to use (saves the plastic door slide stop).

Amazon screen pull/handle

Was hesitant to respond/recommend, just as well because I also
thought you were asking about the latch- other than left hand right hand swing, the different mfgs also make matching screw holes difficult-

The handle/stop for the sliding cover unsure why the stop isn't included when replacing cover. Some (the 2 pieces)are not interchangeable with different brands. Our original slide was a Phillips.
Screen handle/stop
Depending on mfg, they refer to the handle/stop with different terms?
Another standard universal item on most campers that are completely different depending on manufacture.
01 Ford F250 4x4 DRW Diesel, 01 Elkhorn 9U
Our camper projects page http://www.ourelkhorn.itgo.com

Bedlam
deltabravo wrote:
Screen door handle:

Order one of these too.

I have a spare one of those. They are too wide for my Host door unless I cut it down. I have been too busy/lazy to do so. They fit well on our previous Arctic Fox.

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

mattyj
Explorer
Explorer
I found it on ebay its called a rv screen door 12" sliding bubble stop handle for all of those interested. Thanks
2006 Ford F 350, 6.0 PSD 8 Foot Bed 4x4 with Torklift Tie downs ,Stable Loads ,rear Helwig Swaybar,airlifts 5000 , Method 305 HD rims . 2019 Adventurer 89 RBS, slideout, Generator

mattyj
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for replies everyone, I'm not being specific enough, on the screen door theres the aprx. 12x12 sliding plastic panel for reaching through the door ( no screen here) and looking out of TC on the left theres a aprox. 11x 2 " plastic strip or handle that you use to pull door shut that broke off. I wish I could post pic.

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
Screen door handle:

Order one of these too.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

guidry
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon has them for $12; I just had to get one.

Buzzcut1
Nomad II
Nomad II
camping word also has them. I replaced mine last month. Be aware that the screw holes may not line up. I found that the latch to the outer door hung a bit to low to use the existing holes on the TC an the screen door for the new latch. So make sure you line up the latch with the outer door and screen door first before you attach the screen door catch to the TC frame. if will save a lot of cursing and redoing....Yeah I was pissed for not checking everything 3-4 times first
2011 F350 6.7L Diesel 4x4 CrewCab longbed Dually, 2019 Lance 1062, Torqlift Talons, Fast Guns, upper and lower Stable Loads, Super Hitch, 48" Super Truss, Airlift loadlifter 5000 extreme airbags

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
Etrailer has them. When you go to their site search "rv screen door latch". They have RH & LH. A little pricey-$20+ for each one. In fact I just did a google search for them and found several. Search for the "latch" instead of "handle". Gary
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL