cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sorry Now I have pictures, LOL

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
I hope this works. We have never owned a TT,popup or anything close. We did tent camp for awhile but with a ten and four yr old and a two month old, well you can only imagine. Went straight to this 29ft TT and we are never looking back! I Love, Love, Love Love Love this thing. (sing it to BOB Marley Crazy Love) Anyway, enjoy.

Picking up our new TT

A look inside

Moderator edit to show photos

60 REPLIES 60

MOREDLEG
Explorer
Explorer
Have a great time with this Bunkhouse, my brother just bought the exact same one, and I cant wait to hit the campgrounds with him this suummer
2006 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab 4X4 5.9 CTD
2011 Keystone Hornet 31RDBS

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
I love my truck. It tows our TT with no problems. We tent camping for a couple of years and only saw 2500's and larger. We were worrtied at first but after reviewing and searching for a long time we ended up with the 280qbs. The Ram is a beast.

forrestrv
Explorer
Explorer
Hi i also have that truck mines a 2009 white crew cab with hemi and right at 30,000 miles on the hemi(i love this motor its badaSS). I pull a 26' 2012 northwood no problems tows well but i always use tow haul mode whenever im pulling the trailer dodge gave me a button i use it!

Top_Shelf
Explorer
Explorer
Nice trailer, I just totally fell in love with the pictures and the floor plan.

I have a 2012 Ram 1500, how does yours do with towing?

Big_Ray
Explorer
Explorer
VTX1300Rider wrote:
Nice trailer. Your profile says you are in Maryland and I recognize that dealership lot.

Playing a game of Jeopardy:

"What is Leo's RV Center?" ๐Ÿ™‚
I was thinking Leo's also. Nice looking RV
2011 Rockwood 8314BSS Signature
2013 Ram 3500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab DRW with the 6.7 Cummins

VTX1300Rider
Explorer
Explorer
Nice trailer. Your profile says you are in Maryland and I recognize that dealership lot.

Playing a game of Jeopardy:

"What is Leo's RV Center?" ๐Ÿ™‚

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
Oh NOOO!!!!!! six more weeks of winter!!!! Damn that little monster seeing his shadow! I just get to stare at my LOVELY SHADOW CRUISER!!!!!
Brown Chicken Brown COW!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.......

reinita
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the cult, I mean, family! Nice looking rig and perfect choice in truck ;). We tent camped, then got a hybrid TT, and now are madly in love with our current set up. Many happy and safe trips to you and your family!
Forest River Sunseeker 3170 bunkhouse. We travel with a Leonberger, a 22-year-old, 19-year-old and 12-year-old.

g_cvaughn
Explorer
Explorer
panamacamper1 wrote:
Is anyone wanting to camp as much as me and my family? I can not wait for this cold winter weather to leave already.

Oh yeah, we are SO ready to load up and get on the road. Winter sucks - that is all.
2011 R-Pod 182G Hood River Edition
2000 Ford F-150 5.4L TV
The DW, 1 mini-mutt, 1 Chug, 1 fuzzbutt Golden Retriever
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..." -John Lennon

panamacamper1
Explorer
Explorer
Is anyone wanting to camp as much as me and my family? I can not wait fo rthis cold winter weather to leave already.

Nosedive
Explorer
Explorer
Nice TT. We too just picked up our new TT. A Skyline Mountainview 285. I've tented camped for years. Had a blast the first time out and can't wait to go again. Have a blast with yours!!!

thib2722
Explorer
Explorer
Love the interior colors. Nice and bright.

texasclarks
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome!!! Happy Camping...just waiting for warmer weather. I really like the bunk house room.
Posts are for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed as endorsement or recommendations. YMMV!

Steven & Stacie, plus 2 ('02 & '07)
'04 Suburban 2500, Quad Seats, 8.1L, 3.73
'09 Rockwood 8313SS

Texas not just a State, but a State of mind!

Fbarberio
Explorer
Explorer
PC
Just wanted to drop a line, I own the same truck (3.55's also) and have been in the market for a TT - we are 99% set on the 280 qbs also. (my wife and kids really love the bunkhouse set up on it). If you can take a minute to give me an overall eval of the trailer-craftsmanship, setup,quality,towing,layout,etc - I would really appreciate it. we're ready t pull th trigger and would love an honest first hand opinion on the trailer.
Have a safe and campful 2012
thanks
franco

RUFFSTUFF
Explorer
Explorer
Awesome!
2014 KZ Inferno 3712T
2015 Ford F350 DRW Platinum 6.7L
2010 Ford F250 Crew Cab 6.4L