cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Toilet

earnesttee
Explorer
Explorer
Having problems with toilet,water still seeps in after flush?Bowl ran over to day did not catch the problem till it happen thanks for any answers newby learning
6 REPLIES 6

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
Yep, sounds like a pressure problem, at least the simplest place to start.

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
harold1946 wrote:
Too much water pressure can give the same symptom. It does not allow the valve to function properly.
I replaced one valve and still had the same problem. I called Dometic and they said to shut off the shore water supply and use the pump, see if the valve works properly. He said if it did to purchase a high volum water pressure regulator that limits it to 50 psi. Problem solved. I now have a spare valve.

Wow, that is interesting. Thanks a lot for posting it.
I hope I didn't jump the gun on my suggestion above.

Jack L
Jack & Nanci

harold1946
Explorer
Explorer
Too much water pressure can give the same symptom. It does not allow the valve to function properly.
I replaced one valve and still had the same problem. I called Dometic and they said to shut off the shore water supply and use the pump, see if the valve works properly. He said if it did to purchase a high volum water pressure regulator that limits it to 50 psi. Problem solved. I now have a spare valve.
Harold and Linda
2009 CT Coachworks siena 35V
W-22 Workhorse 8.1L
Explorer Sport toad

NanciL
Explorer II
Explorer II
Get the model number of the toilet and then buy and replace the valve.
It is a simple and inexpensive job if you do it yourself

Jack L
Jack & Nanci

azrving
Explorer
Explorer

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
Time for a new water supply valve or assembly depending on which toilet.

Pretty much 'non-serviceable'.........R&R (remove/replace) as most stuff any more.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31