Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Two bathroom in a travel trailer

jackmo123
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
Do you know of any travel traler that has two bathroom, meanning two bedroom also. Family travel traler with two bathroom.

Thanks
17 REPLIES 17

wecamp04
Explorer
Explorer
keystone had a cougar model that did have a bath and a half model 5th wheel had a bunkhouse/ kids room in the back with a half bath not sure if the still make them you could check out their site.

AdamBryner2012
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 356QBQ but it's a 5th wheel and not a travel trailer.
42.5' with 2 full bathrooms and two bedrooms.

Huntindog
Explorer
Explorer
My TT in my signature has it. It was a major reason we bought it. We could make do with 1 toilet, but were cramped by only having a single 40 gallon Black tak in our last TT. This one has two 42 gallon Black tanks, and two 42 gallon grey tanks. It is a bunkhouse rear slide with a queen size bed/room in front. It has the big slide in the living area. Three flat screen TVs, and a Winegard Traveler automatic satellite dish. It is a sweet setup
Huntindog
100% boondocking
2021 Grand Design Momentum 398M
2 bathrooms, no waiting
104 gal grey, 104 black,158 fresh
FullBodyPaint, 3,8Kaxles, DiscBrakes
17.5LRH commercial tires
1860watts solar,800 AH Battleborn batterys
2020 Silverado HighCountry CC DA 4X4 DRW

krobbe
Explorer
Explorer
I found one.
Keystone Sprinter 322BHS
Do I win?
Me'62, DW'67, DS'04, DD'07
'03 Chevy Suburban 2500LT 4WD Vortec8.1L 4L85-E 3.73 CurtClassV
'09 BulletPremier295BHS 33'4" 7200#Loaded 1100#Tongue Equal-i-zerHitch Tires:Kumho857
Pics

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
contential coach if you have 400 k

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Waste of space.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

Jack_Diane_Free
Explorer
Explorer
You could look at a toy hauler. They often have a half bath in the garage area and you could use the garage as a second bedroom.

jackmo123
Explorer
Explorer
I found the puma 39pqb but this is a real monster. I am not sure if I would be able to manage such a big traler, specialy in campground....J
Even if I have drove 45 and 53 feet traler...

SoundGuy
Explorer
Explorer
deleted
2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab
2014 Coachmen Freedom Express 192RBS
2003 Fleetwood Yuma * 2008 K-Z Spree 240BH-LX
2007 TrailCruiser C21RBH * 2000 Fleetwood Santa Fe
1998 Jayco 10UD * 1969 Coleman CT380

jackmo123
Explorer
Explorer
Well two years ago I visited a small fifthweel Jayco that had two nice bathroom and it was not too pack, The second one was in the room of the bunk house.
I think that this is something that they should do more because when you have kids they dirt all the primary bathroom.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I did a Google Search on "Two Bathroom Travel Trailer", and had a few hits and a few YouTube videos come up. But most of them were "Park Models" or "Destination Trailers" as they are sometimes called. Meaning, they are travel trailers with wheels, but are larger than the average travel trailer, usually come equipped with full household refrigerators and have sliding patio doors, and are designed to sit on one spot, and moved very little.

And then there were some models that came up with the outside accessible 1/2 bath and full bath inside. Those are usually connected to the bunk house somehow.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
Yahoo search results for Travel trailer 1.5 baths
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
It depends on your definition of "travel trailer".

A friend of mine has a 5th wheel toy hauler with two baths and 2 bedrooms.....sort of.

I think the second "bath" is a half and the second bedroom is rather small.
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

cbshoestring
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum.

Being new, may I assume that by travel trailer you are not locked in to the verbage used by the experts who frequent this forum. Therefore, you are not limiting yourself to just a travel trailer (TT), but are open to ANY RV to include 5th wheels (5er) and/or Motor Homes (MH), which are typically the BIGGER BEAST.

With that in mind....check out thisclicky which will show you some 2 bath, 2 bedroom Mobile suites.