cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Typical TT discount

CLHEJ
Explorer
Explorer
Thinking about buying a new TT and trading in my older TT. What is the typical percentage discount on buying a stock unit from dealer. It is a 2016 that I'm looking at.

Thanks in advance.

Craig
Craig, Lillian and Aly
2016 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW
2021 Grand Design Reflection 367bhs
5 REPLIES 5

pawpaw47
Explorer
Explorer
My daughter just got 35% off the MSRP from Camping World on a Starcraft Autumn Ridge TT. I think that's pretty awesome.
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2015 Starcraft AR-One 18QB
2014 GMC w/6.2L & max tow pkge.

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
The figure that they call the MSRP may not be correct. Trust but verify.

mtofell1
Explorer
Explorer
I just paid 31K for a 47K MSRP 2016 model 5th wheel. It was the end of a winter month and they wanted to move something. Probably not going to do that well as it gets warmer but deals are out there.

dave54
Explorer III
Explorer III
We got close to 50% on a last years model that was the lot model. That particular model is being phased out so they wanted it sold. Gave us full blue book on the trade in too, it was meticulously maintained and in excellent condition.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
So many campsites, so little time...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Alabama_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
The discount amount is 20% to 30%. If they don't go 20% then they don't really want to sell the unit After that it is a cat and mouse as to who wants the unit most. You can get it at 20% off, after that each % you push for meets how much resistance the dealer has. He may not need to sell right now. It is winter so you may have a little advantage. You can also ask for freebies thrown in to get more bang for your buck. Good luck on the hunt.