cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What Did You Do For Your Travel Trailer Recently?

WoodGlue
Explorer
Explorer
I didn't see a thread by this name, so I thought I'd start one.

What did you do for your travel trailer recently? What new gadget, modification or kindness have you shown to your trailer lately?

I got a Camco Tri Leveler leveling block and I also bought a Camco RV Water Filter and a new front porch mat

WoodGlue
2002 Land Rover Discovery II
2014 Lance 1685 - Loaded - 4 Seasons - Solar - 2 AGM's
When Hell Freezes Over - I'll Camp There Too!
Lance Travel Trailer Info - Lance 1685 Travel Trailer - Lance 1575 Trailer

492 REPLIES 492

Judy_D
Explorer
Explorer
new to us used 23 foot so lots of stuff. New oxygentics shower head, plexi glass cover on the screen door, resealed every thing ( and I mean everything) key holder mounted just inside the door, took down large mirror behind the dinett and hung a flat screen tv, hooked up the direct tv "box", had the wheel bearings and brakes inspected. Been a very busy spring for us.

larv
Explorer
Explorer
Added Maxairs for the vents, a solar panel and am having a building built to park it under....
Larv
04.5 Dodge Cummins, QC, SWB, Atlantic Blue, 6 spd, 3.73's, pyrometer, Jake brake, Leer camper top, well wheel liners, fender trim, FMJ spray-in bed liner, tow pkg, Prodigy controller, MAAP nerf bars, Hatchie Bottom seat covers
29' Timber Ridge 260RLS

87bob
Explorer
Explorer
1)After blowing two tires I put four new ones on, the P.O. put on the wrong load rating tires on.
2)Mounted a spare tire rack on my rear bumper.
3)Put on an 4500 pound power jack
4)Installed Satellite TV (Dish)
5)Checked and resealed the roof seams
6)Put dimmers on our patio lights

TravelingTeache
Explorer
Explorer
Beachums wrote:
TravelingTeacher wrote:
Hubby created vertical storage for our TVs behind a small IKEA chest of drawers in our living room.

"Chest Pix" huh.......
Looks nice

Hehehe, did not even think of that!
2003 Timberlodge Travel Trailer
2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Diesel
The Traveling Teacher

Need-A-Vacation
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the 27yro Reese power tongue jack with the new Atwood Robofoot 4klb model.

I haven't mounted the Robofoot yet. Plan to once I hook up again. One thing I wish is the wire lead was about 8-10"'s longer with the fuse at the end. Would have had just enough wire to reach the battery, and have the fuse inside the battery box.

Also added shelves to the bedroom "closet" and the living room "closet". Was concerned about mounting the support "bars" on the inside wall so compromised as the pictures show. I'm not the best when it comes to the "fit & finish", but the shelves are solid! Used 1/2" plywood. DW plans on staining them after our S. Higgins Lake trip thats coming up.

Bedroom "closet"

Living Room "closet"

Still need to add a sewer hose fence post sleeve.
Bubba J- '13 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT CCSB 4x4 6.0

'16 Jay Flight 32 BHDS ELITE 32 BHDS Mods Reese DC HP

WDH Set Up. How a WDH Works. CAT Scale How To.

PenMan
Explorer
Explorer
Just ordered a Flojet macerator pump so we can dump the tanks at home.
Chris and Jane
2013 Open Range Journeyer JT337RLS
2006 Dodge Ram 3500, 4x4, Crew Cab, DRW, 5.9 turbo diesel
1996 Harley Davidson Electraglide

pdmac1946
Explorer
Explorer
Washed, waxed, started loading supplies for trip to the UP Michigan next Friday. Chased down trailer light problem (blown hitch fuses in tow vehicle). Have to get brake controller fixed tomorrow. Excited; first trip this year do to illness.

rbpru
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wash, wax, hit the road and chase down that pesky little leak we get it the slide from time to time.
Twenty six foot 2010 Dutchmen Lite pulled with a 2011 EcoBoost F-150 4x4.

Just right for Grandpa, Grandma and the dog.

Bigbird65
Explorer
Explorer
Installed two Camco white roof vent covers. Very easy to install. Now hoping it will rain.
2017 RAM 1500 Quad Cab 5.7L Hemi, 8 speed 3.21
2018 Winnebago Minnie 2250DS

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
I struck a pole I did not see and put my trailer in the body shop. That's about all I've done lately, other than installing a nice inverter.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

braygor
Explorer
Explorer
Used JB Weld to plug the broken hot water valve on my outdoor shower. Too much water pressure + worn out pressure regulator = faucet handle blown off. Will replace with a new shower faucet set, this was a campground fix.
Jayco JayFeather 29Y
2007 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew 5.4 V8; 3.73 Rear End
Equal-i-zer / Prodigy

wmoses
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced my Coleman-Mach analog thermostat with a 5-2 day programmable Honeywell thermostat - see here.
Regards,
Wayne
2014 Flagstaff Super Lite 27RLWS Emerald Ed. | Equal-i-zer 1200/12,000 4-point WDH
2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 5.3L 6-speed auto | K&N Filter | Hypertech Max Energy tune | Prodigy P3
_

Beachums
Explorer
Explorer
TravelingTeacher wrote:
Hubby created vertical storage for our TVs behind a small IKEA chest of drawers in our living room.

"Chest Pix" huh.......
Looks nice
2004 Ford Expedition 4X4 3.73 w/quick shift kit
Reese DC Straight Line/ Prodigy P2 Controller
2010 Coleman CT 250 GS

fallsrider
Explorer
Explorer
I bought this past week a Camco roof vent cover for the front bedroom vent, and a Maxxair II vent cover for the bathroom vent fan. Now, I have to find time to get them installed.

mac91360
Explorer
Explorer
SOLD IT. Not one single regret.