cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where do you buy your LED lights?

sunpialia
Explorer
Explorer
I found a site to buy the LED lights for my car and my house decoration that is http://www.ledlightshub.com.

17 REPLIES 17

McKenziek
Explorer
Explorer
I like this site because it compares the lumens and amp draw to the bulb your replacing.

http://www.led4rv.net/Lumens.php#T10-13
2005 Monaco Diplomat

weedrancher
Explorer
Explorer
Amazon
2002 Dodge Cummins 4X4,2004 Lance 920,, Airlift suspension, Roadmaster anti-sway bar, TorkLift tie downs, Fastguns, StableLoads

I'm not on Facebook or Twitter. This is as social as I get.

KANSASBOB
Explorer
Explorer
I found these from the same seller, but I haven't tried them. 60% more LEDs than the 42s I just posted, for almost the same price.

More LEDs
16 Elkridge E26
05 Dodge Ram 1500

KANSASBOB
Explorer
Explorer
I always shop Ebay for my LEDs. I just got these for my ceiling lights. They're very bright and exceeded my expectations. $3.50 each shipped.

LEDs

If you buy more than two at a time the price drops by half pretty quick.
16 Elkridge E26
05 Dodge Ram 1500

bedrocker
Explorer
Explorer
I bought mine at ledtrailerlights.com several years ago. Have not had any problems.

Same here ๐Ÿ™‚

DWeikert
Explorer II
Explorer II
billyray50 wrote:
Bought mine on Ebay for 2.99 a piece to replace those hot wedge bulbs with free shipping. Bestnbestonline is the site store. free shipping from hong kong. Work great.

Took a look at my ebay history and this is the same vendor I used when I purchased my wedge lamps. The price was so low I ordered a couple spares at the time, just in case. But they're still spares...

I also used bovilles to get some LED tubes to replace the bulbs in my fluorescent fixture.
Dan
2008 Chevy D/A 2500HD ECSB
2010 Northstar 8.5 Adventurer

hedgehopper
Explorer
Explorer
I bought mine at ledtrailerlights.com several years ago. Have not had any problems.

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
jimh425 wrote:
It's still a good thread even if it was started as spam. I was wondering the other day if there's a new "best" site to order from.

May be, but a search for LED gets 5338 results existing posts.

I looked up some info on the OP and the reputation I found indicated that theirs is probably NOT the Best New Site to order from. ๐Ÿ™‚
Dan and Nickie
2014 Forest River Berkshire 390RB

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
It's still a good thread even if it was started as spam. I was wondering the other day if there's a new "best" site to order from.

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

misterpat1975
Explorer
Explorer
I'm actually looking for 194 led's to replace the incandescent ones in my clearence lights. Most I have seen are not for exterior use.
2005 F-250 CrewCab Shortbox V-10
2012 Northstar 850SC

thundercloud
Explorer
Explorer
Where do I buy my LED lights from? Not from ledlightshub.com, they look light cheap Chinese crappy ones.
Happy TC'N,
David

Feldhege
Explorer
Explorer
gpascazio wrote:
Try this place http://www.m4products.com/led-rv-lights/ I just converted all the lights on the interior of my Eagle Cap 1160 to their lights. These were the cheapest prices that I found. anywhere.

X2

I replaced all my lights with LEDs from there. They work great. I also like how they use an Aluminum frame to attach the LED chips so that they dissipate heat and are stronger. IMHO of course.

billyray50
Explorer
Explorer
Bought mine on Ebay for 2.99 a piece to replace those hot wedge bulbs with free shipping. Bestnbestonline is the site store. free shipping from hong kong. Work great.

gpascazio
Explorer
Explorer
Try this place http://www.m4products.com/led-rv-lights/ I just converted all the lights on the interior of my Eagle Cap 1160 to their lights. These were the cheapest prices that I found. anywhere.
2008 Ford F350 dually
6.4 L Diesel
2010 Eagle Cap 1160
300 W of Solar Panels