cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oregon 38 and 138

LittleJimsSon
Explorer
Explorer
Headed from Reedsport, OR to I-5 on OR 38. Drove this route a few years ago and it was great (and scenic) for towing our 30-foot TT. Does anyone know if OR 138 headed South to Sutherlin is as good a road? It would save us some mileage if we could use it. Any information appreciated. Thanks!
One measure of a person is how they treat someone who can be of no particular use to them.
10 REPLIES 10

Carl_n_Susan
Nomad II
Nomad II

It was a couple of weeks ago when we drove it.

Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

You are responding to a post that's 6 years old.

Jeff - 2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Actually I was replying to Kpacheco1's query from earlier today. Obviously my Reply was done improperly (clicked the wrong Reply button). Thanks for pointing out my error. 

Temp Signature1
Second Line
Third line
Fourth Line

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
I’m always up for a new to me highway.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

LittleJimsSon
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks to all for the information. I'll see you on 138!
One measure of a person is how they treat someone who can be of no particular use to them.

cpaulsen
Explorer
Explorer
Good road....going over that way again in a couple of weeks.
cpaulsen

donkeydew
Explorer
Explorer
great road heading that way next month

Ed_Gee
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yes, its a great shortcut for us when leaving Florence.....saves us 45 min. to an hour over going to I-5 at Eugene. 35 foot motor home .... no problems.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad

RognBon
Explorer
Explorer
That's our favorite route to and from the coast with our 40' Dynasty towing a Ford Edge. Very scenic and easy drive. You'll have no problems.
RognBon
1997 Monaco Dynasty 40'
Cummins 8.3 325 HP
2008 Ford Edge Toad

So the 138 is a good road,?