cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone close to St. Cyr RV in Quebec?

RB211
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to get someone to look at an RV at St.Cyr RV in Quebec as it's not practical for me to see it from Vancouver Island.

Close to Saint-Julie just east of Montreal

Thanks....Ron
'07 Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
4 REPLIES 4

robatthelake
Explorer
Explorer
By Reputation St Cyr ranks right up there with De Martini! That said the prices in Canada for everything Rv related are ridiculous !

We know several folks who Winter in Mexico that are St Cyr Customers!
Rob & Jean
98 Dutch Star Diesel Pusher ..07 Honda CRV AWD

RB211
Explorer
Explorer
We are looking in the US as well and would agree that the prices are lower and more units to choose from. I was curious about the condition of the Quebec one as the price did seem quite competitive considering the exchange rate now as well.

Gas from there to here would be about $2300 though which makes exchange rate a bit better.
'07 Fleetwood Southwind 32VS

sem1
Explorer
Explorer
We have bought in both places.Get the seller to take a lot of pictures until you are satisfied.Then if you are going to buy make sure the deposit says subject to inspection.
My last unit was US.Remember there is GST payable on the FULL amount at the border,even if you have a trade
If you plan a vaction around the purchase it takes the sting out of going a distance to pick one up.
We did have one dealer at home in Canada that would not do any work on it ,

michelb
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not close enough to St. Cyr to help you but my recommendation would if you're willing to travel to buy an RV is to go South to the US rather than travelling to buy in Canada. I can't imagine you're able to get a better deal from St. Cyr than you are in the US (Prices in Canada tend to be 10-20% and more higher than in the US). If you're buying localy, I can see value in paying the Canadian premium but if you are going to travel anyway, might as well go where it will be cheaper (not to mention that you'll have a whole lot more selection in the US)