cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Biltmore campground, Savannah, Georgia

Kentucky_Joe
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone stay here? Did a search, couldn't find anything. Reviews are very conflicting. It seems most bad reviews are because of no bathrooms or showers. We don't need those.Red Gate is full and others don't have full hookups which we want.
7 REPLIES 7

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Kentucky_Joe wrote:
Fort McAllister doesn't have full hookups from what I can tell.
I've stayed there and no, they don't have full hookups. I used a towable tote. Very nice CG though.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

jnharley
Explorer
Explorer
We stay across the border in SC at Hardeeville RV Park. Passport America and about 10 minutes from the Savannah Visitor Center. One must be self contained because they have no bath house but do have laundry facilities.
2015 Dodge Dually
2012 NuWa Discover America 355CK

TragedyTrousers
Explorer
Explorer
Water, electric, and a dump station

Kentucky_Joe
Explorer
Explorer
Fort McAllister doesn't have full hookups from what I can tell.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Kentucky_Joe wrote:
No spots at Skidaway. They are full.

Try Ft. McAllister State Park just a short distance from Skidaway SP and Savannah.
http://gastateparks.org/FortMcAllister
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Kentucky_Joe
Explorer
Explorer
No spots at Skidaway. They are full.

accsys
Explorer
Explorer
Perhaps you are not reading the same reviews I am that say nothing about the bathrooms but plenty about the area and safety. We always stay at Skidaway Island State Park when visiting Savannah and enjoy it very much. We can usually last a week without dumping though.
John & Doris
Doris and Robbies Blogs
2017 Cedar Creek Cottage 40 CCK
FMCA F380583, PA, Good Sams