cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CG in Ohio... Maiden voyage!

Dawghouse92
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a good CG in Ohio for our 1st trip. Just bought a 2008 Four Winns 5000 31ftr and taking it out this weekend. We live in northeast Ohio and don't want to go to far for our first time. We were thinking about Mohican Adventures. Anyone been there or have other suggestions of anywhere else? Appreciate the feedback!
19 REPLIES 19

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
We always stay at the Streetsboro KOA and ride the nearby bicycle trails.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
On your first trip do not go too far, in case you need to return home to get something you forgot. My first "trip" was a drive to the local shopping center (before they opened) to learn to park and back and then a weekend in my backyard to learn how to use the stove and ref.
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

austinjenna
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the new rig. Go to Mohican state park right down the road from mohican adventures. They also have a lot of full hookup sites, the sites are bigger, they have hiking trails, and the river that runs through the campground that everyone tubes down.

2010 F350 CC Lariat 4x4 Short Bed
2011 Crusader 298BDS 5th Wheel
Reese 16K

Hawk7
Explorer
Explorer
Not sure how far you are from Toronto,OH but Austin Lake is beautiful!
2015 Skyline Dart 214BH Traded in for 2016.5 Skyline Javelin 285rb
2011 Ford F150 Lariat Ecoboost Super Crew

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
You can't go wrong with http://www.rvparkreviews.com/ to find the park you want.
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE