cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Club Naples RV Resort

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone stayed at this resort? We are looking for a park for a one week stay in the Naples area. It did get good reviews but I like first hand knowledge. It is a Sun RV Park and they have 50% off today for Black Friday so it makes for an attractive price.

Any comments would be appreciated.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)
7 REPLIES 7

DHDW_2dogs
Explorer
Explorer
We met you in Texas at Snow to Sun Resort about 4 or 5 years ago. we will be at Club Naples in January. Hopefully we will get to see you again.
DH, 1946
DW, 1949
Daughter #1 Miniature shnauzer (deceased Sept 2010)
Daughter #2 Cockapoo (deceased May 2011)
2007 Ford F250 Super Duty, FX4 XLT, 6.0 L Diesel,Crew,,Timbren SES kit, Toyo AT tires, ScangaugeII
2008 Denali 5th wheel model 31SB-M5,
Honda 2000I

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Don't miss the Thomas Edison/Henry Ford estate tours in Ft. Myers. Just north of Naples. Would be a great 1/2 day trip.

Very interesting insight into these two lives.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

Tripalot
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the comments - keep them coming please.

Our new unit is small so easier to manage cramped sites. We use our own facilities so don't care about the washrooms, etc. We have not been to that area of Florida and we are looking for a base while we do some exploring for a week.
That area of Florida appears to be quite expensive so it was the half price deal that attracted us to Club Naples.
2014 Triple E Regency GT24MB (Murphy Bed) with all the good stuff
towing a 2016 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk
Berkley, the amazing camping cat missed dearly (1996-2012)

fchammer1
Explorer
Explorer
It's been a while since we've stayed at Club Naples and I agree with most of the comments if your interests are limited to Naples. If, however, you are interested in exploring and experiencing more of SW Florida than that little, crowded corner, you might want a more central location such as Estero or Bonita Springs.

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
We have stayed at Club Naples twice. Much older crowd, very cramped sites, but a nice pool and club house. Showers were good too. Right off the freeway, easy to find. They gave us one night free per week at $50 a night. We stayed there because I have a brother who winters in Naples. Terrible fitness center.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Being from Naples,we stayed there twice when returning to town. The sites are a little tight, but that is the only negative.

Great, friendly staff. Many amenities included in the site rental. Good location to explore the surrounding area. It is my number 1 recommendation, and I lived in the area for 32 years.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

Vet_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Go to the Fla sports park in Naples swamp buggy races Camp right there in the park and enjoy the races. a decent campground right next door also
2008 Itasca Sunrise 35A
2008 Honda CRV Toad
2016 Chev ZR1 Colorado Toad

"We Traveled To Alot Of Different Places While On Vacation, Until The wife Asked Directions"